Dreams do come true!

chesney2

Re: Dreams do come true!

Post by chesney2 »

Thanks guys!!!!! I Have not stopped smiling! It was the best, thanks for thinking of me! Yes, he said he will be in Boston this weekend!!! It will be an awesome day for sure! Yes I did see the updates! I sent some pics to one of the girls that help run the QTF event and she asked if she can use them on their site too! YAY! I am going to go look for a frame for my autograph then try to get my pic of me and him printed as well! Def a day I will not forget!!
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Hi Kim. Thanks for sharing your picture and your great day.
I am really happy for you that everything went as you had expected, even better.
You sound so much excited and happy,it makes me smile while reading your posts.
That day you will never forget!

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Aww thank you!!!!! Ya, I can't wipe the smile off my face!!! It was everything and more!!!!!!!!
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Chesney (Kim) for the wonderful report and your fantastic experience from the QTF event. So glad everything worked out for the best, and Rick was all the good things you had heard about him, and even more than that. He has always been the sweetest and most adorable man, and as someone mentioned, it's really nice and very special for an actor to be as lovely, gentle and caring in his real life, as the character he used to portray. And Rick is very unique as a person, and that's why we love him and we're so proud to be his fans. Love your autograph Kim, and the picture with the two of you, is just great. You both look wonderful, and what a sweet and warm hug. You are so lucky, you know that? Hope I can get as lucky as you are someday, and get to meet this amazing man. Thanks again for sharing with us your beautiful experience, and definitely it will be one of the greatest memories and a day to treasure in your heart forever.
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Thank you!!!!!!! Yes I do know how lucky I am! I waited 25 long years so it was even more special! I told him how I was at an event in Boston and he said he remembers being there because he got to skate with a bunch of guys from the Olympics(It was a charity hockey game with a meet and greet after) and I was only 15 years old and when he left just minutes after being out I was crushed!!!! He said oh my gosh why didn't you just grab me! HA. Ya, OK! Honestly the look on his face when he found out I was from Boston when he is coming out here this weekend was priceless! I said I flew all the way out here to meet you and he was like I am going there this weekend! So funny!!!!!!!! Here is the face he made! Image