If RDA had been Indiana Jones

CMac

If RDA had been Indiana Jones

Post by CMac »

I was just thinking about this since I was watching Raiders of the Lost Ark yesterday, which inspired me to follow it up with the MacGyver treasure-hunting episode Eye of Osiris. ;)

What if RDA had been Indiana Jones? Don't get me wrong, I love Harrison Ford too, but wouldn't that have been cool? We would have had a chance to see him on the big screen. :oops: Of course, that would have altered our entire universe and he may not have been cast as Mac, so maybe things worked out for the best after all.

I don't know...I was just musing. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if RDA had done a few feature films.
NiLa

Re: If RDA had been Indiana Jones

Post by NiLa »

Hi CMac, nice thought. What if.....but the way it is or was is better for me in retrospective.
Casted as MacGyver we could enjoy RDAs abilities of acting much more than just in some big screen movies. Dont get me wrong, I'd love to see him on the big screen, I really do, but with seven years of MacGyver and eight years of SG1, not to forget the other movies we get to see much more of him.
Also some episodes of MacGyver had been Indiana Jones like....which I all enjoyed very much...
Lost City of SG1 had definitely potential for the big screen, it would be great if they could do a special Stargate event on cinema....wouldn't it?
If I EVER win the lottery I'll do it....and you all are invited!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)