Any questions you guys want me to ask RDA this weekend?!!!!

chesney2

Any questions you guys want me to ask RDA this weekend?!!!!

Post by chesney2 »

YAY!!!!! Heading to CA this weekend to finally, hopefully meet RDA!!!! Hoping 3rd time is a charm! Anything you guys want me to ask him?! HA. Should I ask if he watched the new Macgyver?! I bet he didn't but I wonder if his curiousity got the best of him! I can't even think of what I want to say because I am too damn nervous! UGH, I literally can not wait!
Annelies

Re: Any questions you guys want me to ask RDA this weekend?!!!!

Post by Annelies »

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh Have a fantastic time Chesney!!!!!! If you ask about the new Mac, please tell him he is the one and only and no one ever can emulate him......I mean........He is Mac, then AND now.....
I wouldn't know what to ask him if I met him.......I guess I would thank him, and.........thank him and..........oh yeah thank him for what he did and still does.....
Lots of love,

Lies

ttrana

Post by ttrana »

I've been wondering lately if he still has the tranatula he rescued in I think 2011.. He was calling it Fuzzbutt! I hate spiders so kudos to him for being able to pick it up and bring it home. Also if you can tell him I'm happy he is healing and feeling better after his recent fall. Thank You!
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

oh man! I hope the doesn't have that thing on him!!!! HA. I can tell him that we all are happy to hear he is doing better! I wonder if he ever reads this stuff?! :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Well, if you say hi in name of his wild loyalists, he'll recognize us :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

ok!!!!! I will!!!!!!
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

Have a blast. PLease wrap him in bubble wrap so he makes it to Boston the following weekend! I have my tickets all purchased for Boston, and since we missed him last year, we can't wait until he arrives here in New England for the Super Fest. If you decide to go, we should meet up.
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Oh yes! I will mention that for sure!!!! That sounds great! Looks like it should be a good time so I def will see if I can make it! I will let you know!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Annelies wrote:Well, if you say hi in name of his wild loyalists, he'll recognize us :lol:
Yes,please. If you can, talk about Kate's (his) website and all the fans (wild loyalists ;) ) who, for many reasons ,won't be standing in front of him at that very moment (unlike you,lucky chesney 2 !).

Make the most of it. Have a great time . You won't regret it .I know from experience...
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Thank you!!!! Oh, I sure will mention it because how else would we stay this informed! I am so happy that everyone has had a positive experience meeting him! I honestly can not wait! I still think it is my luck that I am traveling from Boston to do this then he books here the following weekend! UGH!!!! Well, Now I have two chances in the same week so it has to happen this time, right?!!!!! :D