Could you please wrap yourself in bubble wrap?!

chesney2

Could you please wrap yourself in bubble wrap?!

Post by chesney2 »

If you ever read these can you let us know if you are still making this event even though it looks unlikely you will be signing autographs?! I sure hope you are feeling better! You should have visited me while you were in Boston! You would have loved to meet me! HAHAHA.Heading all the way out to CA to meet you, please, please, please come!!!!!! Do you guys think he ever reads these? It would be fun to know he did, like many his fans on here could ask questions and then he could answer like 20 of the most popular or something??? :)
chesney2

Re: Could you please wrap yourself in bubble wrap?!

Post by chesney2 »

Der, I was wondering if you were still going to the Quench the fire event, I left that out and also maybe us fans can leave questions not many! oops!
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

I know Chesney, I have not bought the tickets for Marlborough yet (I will have to pay more the longer we wait), but I am worried about the visit to MA. I don't care about the autographs and I want him to do what is best for him, physically of course, but if he fails to come for a second year people are gonna be mad. I already read the idiots who didn't understand last year. And this year 2 or 3 celebs have backed out of Oct so UGH!!

I doubt he reads these but I will say, come back to Boston for the Con and you can also check in with Wylie!! It's a win, win!!! ;)
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Right?!!!!! I understand because we are true fans but ya if he backs out again people are going to be pissed! I don't care if I get his autograph, I just want to meet him that is all and there really is nothing he can do about it. I am wondering however what the plans are at Gatecon cause it said they may have a unique solution to the autograph problem so I am curious what it is!!!!!!! I know, I should have walked around Boston all week looking for him! HAHA
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

I am thinking for GateCon, Paul most likely has pics already autographed for sale through Legends that he way be able to "front" for the con. Not sure he will have enough, that's a big con isn't it?

Anyway, I also don't care about an autograph BUT I would be paying for it if I buy the RDA experience in Boston. SO, they either need to discount it or offer us something else comparable if he can't do it. I just want him to be there, do pics, and the Q & A. :)
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Oh yes, that is true! I know a lot of people paid for the VIP ticket. Hmm, I guess we shall see what happens! I hope it works out for us both!