What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

tvero80

Re: What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Post by tvero80 »

At least Maria had something (didn't Mac say about her 'I think about her from time to time'? I don't remember the exact words ) Nikki just disappeared into thin air and was never mentioned again after 'Unfinished Business' :( She was working for the Phoenix Foundation too,though.I think the actress, Elyssa Davalos (who played Lisa Kholer too) did a fair job,she didn't deserve that.
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

tvero80 wrote: Nikki just disappeared into thin air and was never mentioned again after 'Unfinished Business' .I think the actress, Elyssa Davalos (who played Lisa Kholer too) did a fair job,she didn't deserve that.
I agree. I liked Nikki as a character and if they wanted to write her out, they should of at least done so instead of just dumping the character cold like they did. It was an error on the writers' part, because they are the ones who have the power to make things like that happen. I would of liked Nikki to stay on the show, and to keep being a part of the Phoenix team. I think she was a strong female character and when I first saw her I thought to myself that she had potential to be a regular on the show. But then she was dropped cold.... and again, there is nothing we can do about it. Except to bring her back in fanfics ;) That's why I love fanfiction so much... when you write it you can include any character you want :D

Back on subject here.... Last night my friend and I watched "Obsessed". It was my pick, and I wanted to watch that one. I was in the mood to watch some season 7 Mac, and "Obsessed" is my favorite episode from that season. I feel bad for Mac in that episode... he was so stressed out :(

Tonight we are going to watch another episode together and its her pick ;) She hasn't told me what episode it is she wants to watch.... I guess she wants to surprise me lol :D
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

I think Elyssa Davalos diserved a better treatment. The character Nikki is not bad. :)

I like "Obsessed", but that Cindy Finnegan is really hateful :!: Poor Mac, especially when Pete fires him. :(

This afternoon I watched Lost Paradise. Good episode :D
Yesterday evening I chose Everytime She Smiles again. After we talked about it I felt like watching it.
Now I'm about to watch another Mac episode, not decided which one yet. :D
Claudia
Caty

Post by Caty »

I'm watching the whole MacGyver-episodes and yesterday I started with season 6.
There are a few episodes I've never seen before :o :oops:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

cmbj67 wrote:I like "Obsessed", but that Cindy Finnegan is really hateful
Indeed! She was mean to Mac.... and treated him like he was crazy or something! Poor Mac :(

Last night the mystery episode my friend picked ended up being "The Odd Triple". I hadn't seen that one in a while and I forgot how much I like it :) Tonight I think we are going to watch "Jack Of Lies" :D
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Good episode "The odd triple". It's one of my favourites. :D He's always in trouble because of Jack :!: :roll: I like episoded with Jack Dalton.

Yesterday I watched "The Outsiders" :)
Claudia
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

I just finished to watch MacGyver, Runners. Another one of my favourite episodes. He's so sweet with that girl :D

This episode is just one of the reasons why MacGyver was a special show, different from the others.
:)
Claudia
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

cmbj67 wrote:I just finished to watch MacGyver, Runners. Another one of my favourite episodes. He's so sweet with that girl :D

This episode is just one of the reasons why MacGyver was a special show, different from the others.
:)
I'm not downplaying the issue in the episode, because I really enjoyed it, but I love it when she propositions Pete and Mac pops up from behind the screens, Priceless look on the face there!
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

cmbj67 wrote:I just finished to watch MacGyver, Runners.
GREAT episode choice! I wanna watch that episode now! :D
mac_jack_fangirl wrote: I love it when she propositions Pete and Mac pops up from behind the screens, Priceless look on the face there!
I love that moment too! Mac's face is like... WHAT?? I adore his expressions, he's adorable :oops:

Last night my friend and I watched "Jack Of Lies" as expected :) I loved the whole "Mac Jack and Mike" team, and it's a good episode that tells you a bit about Mac's past and adventures with his friends. And he was soooo sweet when he gave Mike the orchid.... :oops: I always look for a spark of romance.. no matter how small it is ;) He had the cutest look on his face when he handed it to her... Awwwww! :oops:
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Mac/Jack#1fan wrote:Last night my friend and I watched "Jack Of Lies" as expected :) I loved the whole "Mac Jack and Mike" team, and it's a good episode that tells you a bit about Mac's past and adventures with his friends. And he was soooo sweet when he gave Mike the orchid.... :oops: I always look for a spark of romance.. no matter how small it is ;) He had the cutest look on his face when he handed it to her... Awwwww! :oops:
The actress who played "Crystal" was only 13 years old in Runners??? She was born in 1976.

When I saw Patricia McPherson in MacGyver, I geeked out because I love her in Knight Rider.