What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Cindy61

Re: What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Post by Cindy61 »

ebineez01 wrote:Just started watching Stargate season 6. Jack getting sick, Sam talking him into accepting a tokra symbiote. And then we all know what happens next with Ba'al :(
And then just finished watching the very funny 'The Other Guys' episode :lol: I love this one. Jack tries to stay mad at the two scientists, but after things go awry I think we can see he starts to respect them a little bit more for sticking to the 'never leave a man behind' motto even though they are so badly out of their depth. :D

I love that episode! i couldn't tell you how many times i've watched it. another one of my favorites is the episode called "Window Of Opportunity". each time Jack and Teal'c got threw back in time, the more hilarious it got....and i loved the look on General Hammond's face when Jack kissed Sam. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

Another good episode Cindy :)
I will forever be surprised that Jack didn't think of the 'no consequences' angle before Daniel did :D
Ebi
Anja

Post by Anja »

I rewatched 200 (Season 10) yesterday - incredibly funny.
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
Allusion

Post by Allusion »

I just watched Lost City 1 and 2 again last night. Wow! I'm just blown away all over again.

And if anyone has screen captures of the look Jack gives Teal'c and the look back from Teal'c when Teal'c comes to him while Jack is "fixing" the rings and can no longer speak, I'd be ever so grateful! I think that has to be one of the best "silent" moments on Stargate! This is after Jack has healed Bra'tac and you know Teal'c is coming to say something so profound and heartfelt. Teal'c's expression looks like he's about to break down. And Jack just reaches forward and puts his hand on Teal'c's cheek and then shoulder and Jack's expression says it all - I know what you want to say, I understand, I am here now, and it will all work out in the end, maybe without me but it will still work out, and about a million other things! :D
May your Blessings outnumber the Shamrocks that grow...
CMac

Post by CMac »

Oh, I know...that scene gets to me, too. :( RDA is the best nonverbal actor I have ever seen. He communicates more with a gesture or a look sometimes than words could ever express.
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

Hey Allusion

Try here

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s7/722/index09.shtml

I think this might be what you're looking for :)
Ebi
Allusion

Post by Allusion »

Thank you much Ebi! That site did have the screen caps.

Thanks again!
May your Blessings outnumber the Shamrocks that grow...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Allusion wrote:I just watched Lost City 1 and 2 again last night. Wow! I'm just blown away all over again.

And if anyone has screen captures of the look Jack gives Teal'c and the look back from Teal'c when Teal'c comes to him while Jack is "fixing" the rings and can no longer speak, I'd be ever so grateful! I think that has to be one of the best "silent" moments on Stargate! This is after Jack has healed Bra'tac and you know Teal'c is coming to say something so profound and heartfelt. Teal'c's expression looks like he's about to break down. And Jack just reaches forward and puts his hand on Teal'c's cheek and then shoulder and Jack's expression says it all - I know what you want to say, I understand, I am here now, and it will all work out in the end, maybe without me but it will still work out, and about a million other things! :D
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that scene and agree with you, it's one of the best "silent" moments on Stargate. You describe it very well. And, I totally agree - RDA has the very best expressions - non verbal ones - that there have ever been given by an actor. And "Lost City" is one of the very best episodes in all of Stargate. Now I will have to watch it again!
B
Rosemary

Post by Rosemary »

I'm spending most of my end of Year holliday's by watching my MacGyver dvd's. I'm at season 3 right now. I'm going to watch the spoilers. :P
MacgyverStarGateGirl

Post by MacgyverStarGateGirl »

I just recently started watching Stargate SG-1 again!
I AM A BLAST! YOU SHALL SEE!