What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

j-sky

Re: What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Post by j-sky »

Just watched "Threads" from season 8 of SG-1.
Still loving it so much!!!

It's my second round to watch Stargate and I'm just loving every episode. But this episode, I think, stands for the whole Stargate series. It's got everything... Everybody of SG-1 members has something important things to do in this episode. And the love :oops:, is also in very important role :).
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

j-sky wrote:
It's my second round to watch Stargate and I'm just loving every episode. But this episode, I think, stands for the whole Stargate series. It's got everything..
Hi there - understand and agree with all you said. I am new to Stargate (in the last year) so I have a lot of catching up to do.....only in my 3rd viewing of all the episodes :lol:

And you are right Threads does have everything.

Thanks for the reminder.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Well today I watched Ordinary Heroes here on Kate's wonderful site.

In case someone is lurking who doesn't know where to find this movie it's on the Video Galleries page under "Movies" (top bar).

RDA was so good in that movie (what is he not good in?) Thank you Kate for having these movies and videos on your site.
B
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Last night I watched MacGyver "Final Approach". I watched with my friend... it was the first Mac episode either of us had watched in a LONG TIME. 3 weeks to be exact. We watch together and she had a change in her work shift and had to work long nights.... so I waited for her to watch an episode. I was SO HAPPY to watch Mac again! :D
Caty

Post by Caty »

Yesterday I started season 5 of MacGyver and the last one I saw was "Second Chance" :)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Anne

Post by Anne »

At the moment I'm re-watching season 8 of SG-1 which I hadn't watched in a long time.

Before I went on vacation to the US a couple weeks ago I watched "Pandora's Box" and it was a real drool fest because he's beyond hot in that movie. 'sighs'
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Exactly :!: I'm planning to watch it again in the near future, very near, maybe tonight ;)

Yesterday I watched Lost Treasure of Atlantis, but to be honest it's not my favourite. I don't like that professor so much. :)
Claudia
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Last night I watched 3 (yes 3) episodes of MacGyver - all 3 had Nikki Carpenter in them.

Trivia question is what episode of Mac did Nikki make her first appearance in for the series?
B
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Trivia question is what episode of Mac did Nikki make her first appearance in for the series?
I'm 99% sure her first episode as Nikki was "Fire And Ice". She played other parts in Mac before she was Nikki, like in "Lost Love parts 1&2" she was Lisa ;)

Last night I watched "Deep Cover" I ADORE Dexter! He's such an adorable nerd!!! :D
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Yesterday evening I watched MacGyver "Slow death". I hadn't watched it for some time, it was its turn. He's so good! :D
Claudia