What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

CMac

Re: What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Post by CMac »

I've been watching MacGyver (I own the box set that came out last year). His "Eye" movies (LOL)--Eyes of a Stranger and Eyes of a Killer--are also on heavy rotation at the moment. :oops:
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

:lol: great story Cap - that duct tape is indispensable!
Ebi
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Is eye of the stranger scary characters? It is on dvd and have thought about watching it.
CMac

Post by CMac »

In the Eyes of a Stranger is intense, a little like a detective story or crime drama, but RDA's character is not scary like his Killer movie. He is morally ambiguous, though, and human, which makes him interesting. As portrayed by RDA, you get a sense of how conflicted he feels, and you even catch a glimpse of his tenderness beneath the character's gruff and cynical exterior. Oh--plus, there are some HOT love scenes in it, too. :oops: I highly recommend it. :D
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

Completely agree with CMac on this one. This movie is a must see in the list of RDA movies - great story.
He is great as Jack Rourke - and IMHO - Rourke is his hottest movie character

Ray from Through the Eyes of Killer also hot - but this is hot in a completely non psychopathic way - which is always good ;) :D
Ebi
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Captainvale wrote:Is eye of the stranger scary characters? It is on dvd and have thought about watching it.
There are some scary moments in "In the Eyes of a Stranger" - but as others have said - it's not scary like "In the Eyes of a Killer" is scary. It is just a good well done though underrated movie with some surprises involved. And, yes, Jack Rourke (RDA's character" is indeed HOT as can be :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: in it. Enjoy!
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

By the way, I like both movies very much (Stranger and Killer) - but I like In the Eyes of a Stranger more (now-this has varied). I can watch both of these over and over however. They never get old.
B
CMac

Post by CMac »

I prefer Stranger too, the more that I watch it--maybe because RDA has more screen time in that one. :D
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

" In the eyes of a stranger " , I simply ADORE this movie. It is a very well done movie, I wouldn't say it scary, but rather adventurous with some kind of mystery, and definitely with a romantic love story, (even if it's getting a little twisted and complicated from the lady's part), that makes it even more interesting. But everything's cleared at the end and there's a happy ending. And what can I say about Jack Rourke? Definitely, the HOTTEST character that RDA has ever played, in my opinion. I know he was also HOT in " In the eyes of a killer " , and he was also terrific as an actor, but he played the bad guy. But in the "Stranger", he was HOT and a good guy as well. I just love him in that movie, as in every of his movies. He's always gorgeous, stunning and breathtaking, no matter what role he plays.
CMac

Post by CMac »

You know, the more I watch him, the more I'm convinced he's the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Of course we all knew that. ;)