What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

JackGywer

Re: What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Post by JackGywer »

Yesterday I started to watch Past the Bleachers.Not quite seen.Very sad at the beginning,I hope it will be a little less oppressive.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

just finished watching RDA's appearances on National Geographic and World of Audubon. I enjoyed them very much! :D
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

My 6 years old son was sick yesterday (he's sick since Monday). :( I stayed at home with him and he wanted to watch MacGyver : Harry's will, Honest Abe. It had been months since I had not seen an episode. :oops:
It was nice to share this moment with him. :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Titine1978 wrote:My 6 years old son was sick yesterday (he's sick since Monday). :( I stayed at home with him and he wanted to watch MacGyver : Harry's will, Honest Abe. It had been months since I had not seen an episode. :oops:
Good to know your son is liking MacGyver...and that you got to share that moment with him. Very nice.
B
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Titine1978 wrote:My 6 years old son was sick yesterday (he's sick since Monday). :( I stayed at home with him and he wanted to watch MacGyver : Harry's will, Honest Abe. It had been months since I had not seen an episode. :oops:
Good to know your son is liking MacGyver...and that you got to share that moment with him. Very nice.
This is a series that I love and I'm happy that he also appreciates. This is a positive series with important themes: tolerance, environment, help, humor of MacGyver ... For me, no other series has been able to address these issues with intelligence while entertaining and the actor ... :oops: ;)
Grimey

Post by Grimey »

That is why I am so happy about sharing MacGyver with my elder daughter :D
Although I do not want to show her some brutal episodes because of her age.
We just enjoyed "Brainwashed" together.
P
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Titine1978 wrote:
bftlovesRDA wrote:
This is a series that I love and I'm happy that he also appreciates. This is a positive series with important themes: tolerance, environment, help, humor of MacGyver ... For me, no other series has been able to address these issues with intelligence while entertaining and the actor ... :oops: ;)
Yes, it is a positive series - and, as you say, the actor - is great and easy on the eyes to say the least..... :oops: ;)

And, Grimey, it's neat that you also get to share MacGyver with your daughter. So glad the younger generation is getting to see MacGyver and to enjoy it as much as we of the "older" generation do. :D :D :D
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

JackGywer wrote:Yesterday I started to watch Past the Bleachers.Not quite seen.Very sad at the beginning,I hope it will be a little less oppressive.
So, how do you like it, JackGywer? Isn't that a lovely movie? One of my favorite, I love Rick in his role and I love the kids.

Do you remember the scene when Lucky pushed the ball to the other boys? And the little one came up afterwords and says "Baseball is a dangerous game!"
That's so funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I just finished watching Pandora's Clock. Another great RDA movie with lots of suspense. Rick is great as the pilot of the 747 Jetliner - who proves himself to be a hero under extremely dire circumstances. It is well worth watching even though the quality of the video is not so great. Would love for this one to be on DVD in good quality. Won't give away the spoiler at the end - just to say - it needed a sequel. Thanks to Rick for this gift of another terrifically good movie. :D :D :D
B
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

Besides the Mac movies a few weeks ago I just watched Through the Eyes of a Killer again on the weekend.
Truly great performance by Rick especially since Ray is the complete opposite of pretty much every other character he's ever played. I know he's a psychopath - and the ending is really truly creepy - still can't help but think RDA as a carpenter is really hot! :roll: :oops:

Ebi