What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Caty

Re: What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Post by Caty »

Yesterday I finished my Legend-DVD's. :D :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Just finished watching "Beyond Betrayal" on youtube. I had not liked that movie because RDA plays such a despicable character and it is a rather scary movie. But, I actually enjoyed the movie this time around because he did such a good job in his role. And even as the bad guy, he of course looks so good in this movie. Anyway, this is probably still my least favorite of his movies - but it is still a good one.
Yes, it's dark (and has a sad ending) but it's the bad boy that draws you in for sure :D

I also reckon that his niece has a huge crush on him, ya think? ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

mac_jack_fangirl wrote:
bftlovesRDA wrote:Just finished watching "Beyond Betrayal" on youtube. I had not liked that movie because RDA plays such a despicable character and it is a rather scary movie. But, I actually enjoyed the movie this time around because he did such a good job in his role. And even as the bad guy, he of course looks so good in this movie. Anyway, this is probably still my least favorite of his movies - but it is still a good one.
Yes, it's dark (and has a sad ending) but it's the bad boy that draws you in for sure :D

Agree it is dark - and that the ending is sad - and that the bad boy draws me in......AND I agree his niece does have a huge crush on him - who wouldn't?

(glad to see you posting, by the way)
B
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
mac_jack_fangirl wrote:

Agree it is dark - and that the ending is sad - and that the bad boy draws me in......AND I agree his niece does have a huge crush on him - who wouldn't?

(glad to see you posting, by the way)
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

I pretty much watch either McGyver or Stargate (usually Stargate) at least every day.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

since I have SyFy again I enjoy Stargate at the moment..... :D
Lots of love,

Lies

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Beyond Betrayal-just seen.
God,even as a ass,he is divine :)
played so believable :D

Otherwise always Stargate or MacGyver,I have all DVD'S :oops: :oops:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

JackGywer wrote:Beyond Betrayal-just seen.
God,even as a ass,he is divine :)
played so believable :D

Otherwise always Stargate or MacGyver,I have all DVD'S :oops: :oops:
lucky you!!!!!!!!!!
I love al his films so much, Beyond Betrayal and through the eyes of a killer, what a great criminal he is.....
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I watched "Tin Man" just a while ago. Love this episode so much. It is so funny, as well as kind of touching, especially at the end, when they're about ready to leave Harlan's planet, and the real SG-1 team look at their duplicates with some kind of sorrow, leaving them behind, and especially Jack looks a little sad when he says goodbye to his duplicate. But I do love all the funny moments, like the one when SG-1 arrives in that new planet and they meet the only survivor there, Harlan, and he greets them saying "komtraya", and Jack says "koumbaya". And also at the end, when the two Jacks, (the real one and his duplicate) are talking to each other and Harlan is yelling "Colonel O'Neill" , and both with one voice answer "oh, for crying out loud". A great episode in general, like every other episode.
But other than that, like most of the ladies here, I too enjoy a MacGyver or Stargate episode every night. It's kind of a ritual for me. I couldn't imagine not to see him every single day and listen to his beautiful voice. It helps me relax and makes me feel good. Actually I've started watching Mac from the very beginning. I'm at season 1 at the moment and I really enjoy it like it's the first time, though I've lost counting of how many times I have watched each episode. But every time is special like Mac himself or Jack, when I'm watching Stargate.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Annelies wrote:since I have SyFy again I enjoy Stargate at the moment..... :D
You have syFy again? How nice!

and, I am with you, K-9 mom and NIcole and others - I watch either MacGyver, or Stargate, or - now - Legend - every night. Just HAVE to have a dose of RDA EVERY DAY!

Nicole - I love Tin Man also. I watched Broca Divide tonight and enjoyed the locker room "attack" of Sam upon Jack ("Poor man" as Daniel says)......and then Jack's attack on Daniel - so realistic. ( For all the Sam/Jack shippers - the Sam kissing Jack segment shows her attraction to if not love of Jack even in this early episode. And then Jack's comment at the end where he says he is glad Sam was not hurt badly by the knife attack when she was infected by the "virus" - because if she had a scar there she would not ever wear "that sweet little tank top number again" - shows his attraction to her in this early episode as well..... :oops: :oops: :oops: )

This is one episode where Jack doesn't look so good - when he is one of the "touched". But he does such a good job of acting in that manner.

I watched other episodes tonight as well. I have recently watched all the MacGyver episodes from start to finish, and then have watched the Legend DVD's twice through and will intersperse Legend within the Stargate episodes while I am watching Stargate from start to fnish - since Legend is so new and so good.

JK - yes Beyond Betrayal is another movie that is so well done - with RDA as the truly evil guy. He should be recognized as the great actor that he is by more people - but glad that many do recognize this fact.
B