What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Mac/Jack#1fan

What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

I've been wanting to start this thread for a while now, but I couldn't decide what topic to put it under! I finally just decided to put it under "Richard Dean Anderson" lol :D

So.....what RDA Tv show or movie did you watch recently? I usually watch an episode of either Mac or SG1 every night. I watched MacGyver "Split Decision" on Friday night :D
I've been in a Mac mood lately, watching WAY more Mac then SG1. I should get back to watching SG1.....I will, one of these days lol :D

So, anyone else watched any RDA related show or movie lately? :)
MacBeth

Re: What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Post by MacBeth »

I did a Stargate mini-spree not too long back -- I had a slew of tedious paperwork to sort, and wanted something familiar and agreeable to keep my mind off the boredom. I wasn't in the mood for Mac that day, so I watched a few pet SG-1 episodes: The Fifth Race, A Matter of Time, and 1969, IIRC.
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I had SG-1 (S4) on when I was sewing tonight. It helps pass the time.
If you can't say anything nice.....

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi there. Great topic....I also usually watch at least 1 and sometimes 2 episodes of Stargate every night. I have seen the Macgyver episodes so often, and I just got going on Stargate in the last year - so I love seeing those episodes especially every night.
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

A day without Rick is a lost day Image

Because I got me the DVD-collection of MacGyver this year I'm still watching Mac-episodes. At least one every night.
Best thing you can do to have pleasant dreames :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Actually I have a mixture of both .MacGyver on DVD( season 3 is my favourite specially the episodes with Nikki Carpenter) and Stargate .Stargate is on tv every night and at the weekend in France ,end of season 1 tonight. His French voice is ok but obviously I prefer the 'original version'.
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Caty wrote:A day without Rick is a lost day Image
Sooo true :!: :)
Caty wrote: ... I'm still watching Mac-episodes. Best thing you can do to have pleasant dreames :lol:
Right! ;) In fact I usually watch it in the evening, before going to bed.

This evening in particular I watched Survivors, Deathlock, Live and learn and High Control (I needed an anti-depressant).
I was going to bed but then I wanted to take a look at the forum and I found this thread...Good idea Mac/Jack. :D
Claudia
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

cmbj67 wrote:
Caty wrote:A day without Rick is a lost day
Sooo true :!: :)
This evening in particular I watched Survivors, Deathlock, Live and learn and High Control (I needed an anti-depressant).
Awww, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way :) Indeed, a day without Rick is a lost day...well said Caty.
And I agree Claudia, watching Mac (or anything with RDA in it) is a sure way to keep the blues away. He's better then an anti-depressant ;)

Tonight I'm gonna watch MacGyver "Wish Child" :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yep = as you and everyone have said - watching an RDA TV program or movie is the best way to "rest"and have sweet dreams......

I watched Stargate's "Heroes" Part 1 last night. A fav episode. Some in season 7 don't have much of RDA in them so they are not that enjoyable....but even if he is just in a few scenes, it's better than ending an evening with no "Jack" in it.

B
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I can follow SyFy here, so most of the time, when I can, I watch Stargate SG-1 lately.. 8-)
Lots of love,

Lies