What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Elphaba

Re: What RDA Tv show/movie did you watch recently?

Post by Elphaba »

We really like Pandora's Clock. And yes... it's VERY intense... and as far as RDA's acting... he NEVER disappoints!!!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Elphaba wrote:We really like Pandora's Clock. And yes... it's VERY intense... and as far as RDA's acting... he NEVER disappoints!!!
You are so right - re: RDA's acting - so true - he NEVER disappoints! Very well said! :D :D :D
B
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

I'm watching The Odd Triple.... the first 5 minutes are beautifully done by Mac and Jack :lol: :lol:
katann69

Post by katann69 »

Kate has great site with all the movies and interviews that RDA has done so I go in there and watch those as I love listening to him talk as he as a great VOICE! Also, I watch Stargate SG1 on Sunday night for 2 hours between 10:00pm to 12:00pm at night. Cool! K
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Yes K, I agree with you regarding Rick's voice. I adore it too, and that was the first thing that draw my attention, besides his good looks. And I do love also watching his interviews, just to listen to his incredibly soft, sweet, sexy voice. I'm watching an episode of MacGyver everynight, and I'm gonna start my second run of Stargate SG-1.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Don't get me started on his voice...please.Being a foreigner I first heard his French voice,which is very nice.But when I heard his... I was in Duesseldorf ,remember? so he talked to me during the autograph session and the meet & greet :oops: Priceless.
Back to the topic .I 'm 'revisiting' the second season of MacGyver so I've just watched 'Phoenix Under Siege' and 'for Love or Money'.
V
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:Don't get me started on his voice...please.Being a foreigner I first heard his French voice,which is very nice.But when I heard his... I was in Duesseldorf ,remember? so he talked to me during the autograph session and the meet & greet :oops: Priceless.
Back to the topic .I 'm 'revisiting' the second season of MacGyver so I've just watched 'Phoenix Under Siege' and 'for Love or Money'.
V
Am so :mrgreen: "jealous" (not really - just envious) of you and all those who have met Richard Dean Anderson in person and heard his voice up close. How wonderful that is for you!

As far as what I am watching - am going through Stargate SG1 again - am on Season 5 - watched Divide and Conquer last night. Love that episode. Being a Sam and Jack shipper, that episode goes a long way to confirming that Jack loved Sam ("because I care about her a lot more than I am supposed to" is what he says).

Anyway - as others have said - hope everyone has a great Friday and greater weekend! :D :D :D
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Just watched the Endangered (season 3).Mac is very protective towards his old girlfriend.
V
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Yes, it's true. She could be kinder to him, she doesn't even thank him when they meet Sam. Sam does.

I just watched "Partners". Hilarious. :lol:
Claudia
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Doing some random SG-1 episodes lately..... had to watch 2010 and 2001 again..... I love when Jack shows up at the gateroom and says, "Annnd weeee'rrreeee walking". That woman who was doing to tour drove me batty :x And when Walter gets the shock of his life when he sees SG-1 sitting at the table with all the weapons.

Walter: Where did you get those?
Jack: From the armory.

As if it was just a normal thing to do......

Yes, I'm alive, just in case anyone was wondering :lol: