Questions for RDA

K9mom

Questions for RDA

Post by K9mom »

Ok, I am hoping to finally get to meet RDA when he comes to the Boston area in Oct (for those seeing him between now and then, be gentle with him, please!! Last year he was injured and cancelled). Looking forward to seeing him this year. But I was thinking.... if given the opportunity, what question would you ask during the Q&A? So much is repetitive, I am looking for idea's for questions that we really want to know the answer to that we can't remember has ever been asked (or answered if his answer took a detour, lololol! :lol: ).

And... go!!!
JackGywer

Re: Questions for RDA

Post by JackGywer »

I also think it's always terrible when every time the same questions are asked.
I do not know if there was the question already,but I would interest even know if he would have done anything in his career as an actor differently if he had the chance again?

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

That's a good one Jackgyver!
CMac

Post by CMac »

How about, will he ever consider coming back?

I know it's his life and his decision, but please...Mr. Anderson? Please? ;) :)
Bella123

Post by Bella123 »

If he could play any character (TV or movie) that has ever been, who would it be? That probably needs to be phrased better, but I think it would be interesting to know his response. :D I like this topic!
Credit goes to MacBeth (Lolmac) for the avatar!
AMCStar

Post by AMCStar »

If he could do a stage show, what would it be and why?
[imghttps://flic.kr/p/U1teyj[/img]
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

Oh, that's a good one
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

OMG!!!!! I didn't know you asked this already! HA. We think a lot alike! Too funny! I just posted the same question, people must think I don't pay attention!
EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

The only thing I'd wanna know is how he got such a lovely young lady for a daughter. I decided to follow her on Twitter because I genuinely like theater and the special person in my life, my daughter's godfather, has a degree in broadcast media. I actually tried to be in theatre myself, I was in Drama all the way from 4 through 12 grade. I decided to follow her for that reason. She probably thinks it's for a different reason but it's because I like theater. I found her bc of who her dad is but that's not why I'm following her.
I didn't tell her why I decided to follow her, 140 characters makes it damn difficult to say anything, especially with a person like me whose mouth is sometimes hung in the middle and runs on both ends; I like to talk. Twitter's not the best Social website for people who like to gab as much as I do. I'm also on Vimeo but that's kind of difficult because I only want to watch videos not make them, and his daughter has videos on there. Anyway, she's really wonderful, so polite, such a pleasant young lady. It's so refreshing to experience such a thing these days.
He and her mom have every right to feel proud of their daughter. She's the kind of daughter every parent wishes they had.
Every time I think of how his daughter interacts with people in such a nice way, I feel happy and filled with hope. When I lived in California I met some children of celebrities who weren't that nice. They weren't terrible but they didn't seem as loving and giving as his daughter. She seems like a really sweet, wonderful person.