flight booked to CA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K9mom

Re: flight booked to CA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by K9mom »

CA will work out... you will see the man! Give him an extra hug from me! :)
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

aww thanks!!!!!! I sure will!!!!!!!
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

Chesney,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qQuR4MSqFo

Check out at 33:15, he talks briefly about Wylie going to Boston
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Awesome!!!!!! Thanks so much! I am sure I just spent my life's savings to go to CA and when I come back he will be in Boston somewhere that I could have spent 20 bucks to get in! HA. Oh well, If nothing else I still need a vacation so we shall see what happens!!!! When is moving in day for Freshman? HA :)
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

I know, right? Like, ship stuff this way, we can help Wylie move in! LOL! Gotta be hard for the poor guy, Wylie is his life and now she's of age and moving on. Hope she takes care of her poppa as the years roll on! :roll: If not, we're here, right ladies!
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

HA!!!!!!! I am feeling a bit worried about this but I am going to trust that this is it! I bet when I am in CA it will be parents weekend at School! That would suck! I wish I knew for sure that he planned on attending in CA! He said last year that he wouldn't miss it because it would be their 10 year anniversary but my luck sucks so ya know!!!! Thanks for all the info! I will let ya know what happens! If you want of course!
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is now on this page as an event he will be attending!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHH I am going to throw up now!!! YAY SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

LOL, Chesney! :lol:
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Please calm down, Chesney! your excitment is making me extremely jealous, and then i'll be throwing up! :lol:
...Just Kidding ;)
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

HA!!!!!!!!! I am sorry!!!! This is my 3rd attempt at meeting him! If you could see how close I was before you would not be to jealous! I have no idea how to load a pic in here! Sorry, just trying to make a life long dream of mine come true! :)