flight booked to CA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chesney2

flight booked to CA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by chesney2 »

OK!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck! Booked my flight from Boston to CA for a 3rd attempt at meeting RDA!!!!!!!!!! Can not wait! I hope it works out this time for me! :)
Annelies

Re: flight booked to CA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Annelies »

Gooood luck chesney2!!!!
Third time must be rewarded, really hope you will have the luck this time!! Fingers crossed for you here and hope you will have a good trip!
Lots of love,

Lies

chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Thank you so much!!!!!!! I sure hope so! I am spending a lot of money to get there to try to make my dream come true! I just want to warn people though that if I am going he may not show up! HA Thanks for the well wishes!
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

I sure wish i was in your shoes right now! :lol: Enjoy your trip, and i wish you the very best of luck!! ;)
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Thank you!!!!!! I hope this is it! I don't want to be disappointed anymore! I am taking a chance and going for it!
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

Have fun!! Still hoping he does Boston (since he had to skip due to his back). I'm guessing he may be a little more interested in coming back this way with Wylie here for school. ;)
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

I live in Boston and was all set for the Framingham event! ARGHH. He prob will come here right when I get back and I spent thousands of dollars to go! HA. I had two failed attempts in Boston so maybe another state will bring me good luck! However I thought the same thing with his daughter Wylie but then someone told me that they have one in CA too. booo. I am not sure which one she is going to. I hope 3rd time is a charm!!!!!!
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

They do have an Emerson in CA as well but I remember him saying she was leaving for Boston this fall and cheekingly said, maybe he'd have to get an apartment so she wasn't so far away from him.

Hope you have fun out there and that he comes back to our area soon as well (I am in Northeast CT, not too far from Sturbridge).
K9mom

Post by K9mom »

I went to the Framingham Event last fall as well, was so disappointed but still got to see my Dukes. :)
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Thanks!!!!!!! I didn't hear him say that! Cool beans, so if it doesn't work out in CA your telling me there is a chance! HA.THANK YOU!!!!!! Can not wait!!!!!!!!!