If I saw Richard Dean Anderson in the store....

tvero80

Re: If I saw Richard Dean Anderson in the store....

Post by tvero80 »

Come on ,ladies you're dreaming...
Djaïpur

Post by Djaïpur »

Ok, but what is life without dreams!?! :P
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Okay, so he's not in a store, he's in the parking lot.

Didn't know where to post this. My friend Pat sent it to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -look.html
If you can't say anything nice.....

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks for posting that article, PamK. The writer needs to talk to us his fans and find out that while we know he has aged - duh - we still think he is a "HUNK" and a gorgeous man. He looks very good in these photos - and is, as they say, content and happy. THAT is the most important thing. But, he is still a "HUNK" IMHO! :D :D :D
B
REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

PAM AND bftlovesRDA.
DOES THAT SMILE NOT REMIND YOU OF A KID WHO,S JUST BEEN CAUGHT WITH HIS HAND IN THE COOKIE JAR .............. :D :D :D :D :D :D
''LIKE RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON GET YOUR CANDY ASS IN BACK IN HERE '' ;) ;) ;) ;) KIND OFF LOOK ??????????????????????????????????????????????
KIND REGARDS
SUE
LadiJaq

Post by LadiJaq »

If I saw Mr. RD Anderson in the store I would behave as if he were just another shopper. Why? Because that is what he would be doing...shopping, just like the rest of us folks. He is entitled to do that. I may perhaps say Hello, or offer him advice for a recipe or perhaps ask where something was located. However, very slim chance I'd ever see him in any store as we live 1800 miles away from each other. I could dream about it though.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

LadiJaq wrote:If I saw Mr. RD Anderson in the store I would behave as if he were just another shopper. Why? Because that is what he would be doing...shopping, just like the rest of us folks. He is entitled to do that. I may perhaps say Hello, or offer him advice for a recipe or perhaps ask where something was located. However, very slim chance I'd ever see him in any store as we live 1800 miles away from each other. I could dream about it though.
Hello. Thanks for your comments from someone who would LOVE to meet RDA in a store or anywhere else. I like your comments. :D :D :D
B
Karyyl

Post by Karyyl »

Did you notice that article about him shopping was followed by a link to a 6-year-old article on his house? It includes a picture that does NOT look like RDA to my eyes, it was probably just an unfortunate direction of the light.

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/cele ... on-article
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Karyyl wrote:Did you notice that article about him shopping was followed by a link to a 6-year-old article on his house? It includes a picture that does NOT look like RDA to my eyes, it was probably just an unfortunate direction of the light.

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/cele ... on-article
I saw this picture before.. There is some photoshop indeed, the back of his head looks to sharp on the background... Hope you know what I mean.. Doesn't fit..
Lots of love,

Lies

Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Our quiet nice neighborhood suddenly had media everywhere....in response to a police thing. I peered out window and thought, oh my, what princess di and famous people go through. They cant do anything without media. I think if i saw Rda in store, i would respect his space and not bother him. No one here would like not being able to go to store without camera people, strangers, crowds. I didnt like tv crews outside. The neighbor around corner is apparently ok. Good news.