How do you picture youself standing next to RDA?

Cindy61

How do you picture youself standing next to RDA?

Post by Cindy61 »

Ok.. i know this question might seem a bit odd. :oops: i was just thinking what i would look like standing next to RDA -perhaps for a photograph.
i must admit i am 5' 1", and i have a feeling i would look/feel like a midget standing next to him!! :oops: :lol:
does anyone else have this same problem???
Bella123

Re: How do you picture youself standing next to RDA?

Post by Bella123 »

I'm right there with you, Cindy! I'm 5'2" (almost, LOL) I read that Teryl Rothery, Janet Fraiser on Stargate, had to stand on a box to do her scenes with RDA, so they could get both of their heads in the shot, instead of Teryl's head and RDA's chest. :lol:
Credit goes to MacBeth (Lolmac) for the avatar!
squiresFK

Post by squiresFK »

I'm 5'2" on a good day and got to meet him and get a photo when he came to DragonCon in Atlanta a few years ago. He's tall, but the difference between us made for a perfect hug!!
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm 5,1/5,2 to.....was afraid I had to take a stool with me when I have the chance to meet him but thanks for the reassurance squiresFK!
Lots of love,

Lies

Grimey

Post by Grimey »

Nice people don't make you feel like a midget, even if you are! (talking of myself, 5'3")
My male friends are at least 9" taller than me.
Two of them say: "You are not small, but you are great - inside" ;)

I think RDA would kind of bow down or lean to you to make you feel comfortable - he is so charming!
And I would try to enjoy feeling safe with this tall and strong guy, love that thought :oops: !
Sometimes it is really nice to be small - just accept it!
P
CMac

Post by CMac »

Ha! Ha! This is a great topic! :lol: I'm also short (about 5'3"), and most of the men I have dated were RDA's height. I did date a few guys around 5'8", but I actually prefer a taller man. I never felt uncomfortable next to them at all--in fact, most of them made it a point to bend down when kissing or hugging me. I've noticed that RDA has to do that with pretty much everyone, but he always seems to make people feel comfortable no matter what their height is. I'm sure if you meet him, he will have the courtesy to do the same for you. I will also be extremely jealous of you if you do get to meet him. ;)

I used to wonder about that, too, because I would pretend or take the place of the women he was seeing in MacGyver. I used to visualize what I'd look like with him, and it wasn't an unpleasant way to spend some daydreaming time, let me tell you. :oops:

Just relax, embrace your height, and all will be well. After all, this is RDA we're talking about--a true gentleman. :D
eve59

Post by eve59 »

It is true that he is tall but on photos it does not see itself too much look at my adversity I measure only 1m65

Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Thanks everyone!! for your comments. i feel better about myself now. I agree with squiresFK, that being short would make for a perfect hug! :lol:
and like Grimey said, i think RDA would bow down of lean to your level, to make you feel more comfortable. He is so wonderful and thoughtful!
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

I still won ... 4'11 '' (1m52) :lol: ;)
I have always been part of the "little" girls at school. I never be complexed by my height. In fact, I like it. :D
My husband is tall... 6' (1m83). I love tall men. :oops:
I agree with squiresFK : "The difference between us made for a perfect hug".
Caty

Post by Caty »

I would love to meet him one day, and he don't need to bend down so much, I'm 1m80 :lol: :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)