Deepest condolences to Rick, for your mother's passing

tvero80

Re: Deepest condolences to Rick, for your mother's passing

Post by tvero80 »

MacsJeep wrote:I'm so sorry to read this. I know how it is as I lost my father very suddenly and unexpectedly some eleven years ago now. My deepest sympathies to Richard and his family.
Both my parents passed away unexpectedly too...I don't know what is worse .See the disease, the pain spread and wait,pray for it to end ? Or experience the unbelievable,the sudden death ? But the feeling of loss is the same :( :( :(
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

tvero80 wrote:
MacsJeep wrote:I'm so sorry to read this. I know how it is as I lost my father very suddenly and unexpectedly some eleven years ago now. My deepest sympathies to Richard and his family.
Both my parents passed away unexpectedly too...I don't know what is worse .See the disease, the pain spread and wait,pray for it to end ? Or experience the unbelievable,the sudden death ? But the feeling of loss is the same :( :( :(
Always sorrow to lost one of own family or friends, suddenly or after long disease...
I lost my father three years ago, I saw him waste away slowly, it's very sad because we can't be able to change something...
mturnbo

Rick's Mother

Post by mturnbo »

My Condolences to The Anderson Family on the Passing of A Dear Woman, I new Her Not,But know She Raised some Beautiful Children and very Talented, Rest In Peace on the Right Hand of God Mrs.Jocelyn Anderson. Truly Missed Be All.

Sincerely, Monique Turnbo
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

I just heard about this. My deepest and most sincere condolences and sympathy to the entire family. The most heart wrenching chapter in all of our lives that we dread. R.I.P Mrs Anderson.
Clean/Green NZ
Take only photos, leave only footprints.
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Had so hoped her recovery would be complete. My prayers with the family. Very sad news.
macjackfan

Post by macjackfan »

Hi All.
Sorry I am late posting this. Just saw the news about RDA's mother. How Sad! :( My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family during his time of grief. Losing a family member, especially a parent, is very sad, and takes a long time to recover from the loss. Aside from Richard and his brothers losing their mother, Wylie has lost a wonderful grandmother as well. I know she is grieving too. Hugs to the Anderson family. God Bless Them. Thank you Richard for letting us know, and thanks Kate for posting his message.
Gatelady

Post by Gatelady »

Sorry to hear about Richard's Mum, hope the love that is reaching out to him helps.
Elphaba

Post by Elphaba »

There are no words...

Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Wylie just tweeted that her dad doesn't know how to use twitter (i identify with that), and her link to stay in touch brought me here to Kate's awesome site.

Bless that family, and let his mom's art be a comfort, and the uncles and everyone. Mr. Anderson continues to bring joy to all who watch his work. We love and admire him, and the charities he has chosen to support. Am sorry RDA's mom passed away. Am going thru this with my mom, but not surgery...it is a part of life so difficult. My pastor has a teaching "when life doesn't play along", when his qife passed away from cancer. It is very good. Should be on vimeo under alfc el paso, charles nieman. His teachings are well respected. I extend my sympathy to Richard, Wylie and family during this difficult time. Grief tenses muscles and makes pain worse...so I send a prayer for peace. I believe in the bridge my pets pass across, and that we meet our love ones again. Wylie is a great kid, to tweet that . Hope her dad knows through his grief how many fans and friends care. A thank you again to Kate for the care she gives to this fan site, that makes it possible to let RDA know.
There is a good book recently , i think called "on being mortal" that audible might have, and all hospice groups could get the family a copy of a thin blue tract explaining what we are seeing in death. You still grieve. When i was a kid,i read a science fiction story that said there are a finite number of souls, and so we pass away to allow a soul to re enter this earth. Not biblical exactly, but it was a really good thought. It means that when she passed away, a baby somewhere on earth opened her eyes, and the soul that is Jo, begins again. Hope these words may bring comfort in some small way. P.s. hope i posted this ccorrecty!
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I was cleaning out some files on my computer and found this. It was sent to me when my sister died in October 2012. It brought some comfort to me and I thought I'd share it here as many members on the forum have lost loved ones too.

You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.

You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she has left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember her and only that she's gone,
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.

You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back,
or you can do what she'd want....

Smile, Open Your Eyes, Live and Go on.

Pam

(This can be used for men and women, just substitute "he" or "him" for she and her.)
If you can't say anything nice.....