RDA Mannerisms

guitarrgirl

Re: RDA Mannerisms

Post by guitarrgirl »

Just spent some time with him and noticed he rubs his hair back a lot. It probably bugs him, plus he had a hat on. He is VERY distracted by things going on AND DOGS! (his words). Also, when I shoot him, he pats under his chin as if to remind me to get a shot without a double chin!

I recently gave him a pic and pencil drawing of him with my Service Dog reaching up to his face from behind. When he saw it… He said, " What? No tongue?" and "My face looks so fat". Told him I could totally fix that (but I draw what I see). When he saw it, he grabbed me, said, "Come here and give me a kiss!" Wasn't expecting that! Just a little shocked. My new Service Dog slipped him the tongue, so he was satisfied with that and wanted to take pics of her (and me, ugh) before he left and then had me take pics of him with her with his own phone. What a dog nut!

I am glad he certainly seems to heal well and fast and glad he can travel and do what he wants! He's definitely enjoying the "cons" , travel, Emerson, and people. He is a proud dad representing!

I agree with the person who said something about his running. Kinda weird. Scott Bakula has a weird run too. Maybe it "is" a hockey thing.

He also nibbles, moves around a lot (can't keep still, maybe from pain—I know I do it), and seems to love to hug.

Great guy, funny as hell! And despite what he says has a pretty awesome memory. He IS patient with fans and listens to their experiences, inappropriate"pitches" and is very diplomatic about it all.

Heres the drawing: (btw… my drawing skills have diminished GREATLY compared to five years ago due to some nasty DDD and a bunch of other crazy disc and bone crap in my neck and lower back. Having surgery soon—drilling out holes—to "hopefully" get back some function in the right neck, shoulder arm and fingers. Lots of this was done left handed. Thank God for ambidexterity)

©mhatt 2016

And here's the pic:
©mhatt 2016

Of course ALL images are copyright protected. Please respect that law. Contact me if you want rights to to use any of my images. Thanks
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Wow - great pictures and great account of your meeting with RDA! Yes, he rubs his hand through his hair all the time.

Hope you get through your surgery well and have a good healing.

Take care and welcome to the forum!
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

What a terriffic drawing!!! Welcome, glad to see you and THANK You for your fantastic story!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Grimey

Post by Grimey »

guitarrgirl wrote:Just spent some time with him and noticed he rubs his hair back a lot. It probably bugs him, plus he had a hat on. He is VERY distracted by things going on AND DOGS! (his words). Also, when I shoot him, he pats under his chin as if to remind me to get a shot without a double chin!

I recently gave him a pic and pencil drawing of him with my Service Dog reaching up to his face from behind. When he saw it… He said, " What? No tongue?" and "My face looks so fat". Told him I could totally fix that (but I draw what I see). When he saw it, he grabbed me, said, "Come here and give me a kiss!" Wasn't expecting that! Just a little shocked. My new Service Dog slipped him the tongue, so he was satisfied with that and wanted to take pics of her (and me, ugh) before he left and then had me take pics of him with her with his own phone. What a dog nut!
So your dog kissed him in your place? That is really good, haha!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
P
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Welcome to the forum and this wonderful website guitargirl. We're glad to have you here. And I just loved your story and your beautiful experience with the man. Sounds amazing. And Rick is definitely an amazing and a very special man. Thank you for sharing with us.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Wow That is a fantastic drawing guitarrgirl! 8-) I'm glad you got to meet him, and thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us.
And welcome to this wonderful forum! :)
Grimey

Re: SKETCHES

Post by Grimey »

guitarrgirl wrote:
©mhatt 2016

Of course ALL images are copyright protected. Please respect that law. Contact me if you want rights to to use any of my images. Thanks
Hi guitarrgirl,
would you mind to put this drawing in the Topic "Sketches of Richard"? (In "Photos")
So we could find and admire it more easy... :D :D

I would also like to see the drawing of JacksGirl1990 in The Topic "Artworks" or something.
It is so wonderful, I love it a lot! :D :D
Could anybody help to find this Topic?
There were photographs of stargates made of a Trampoline, for example. What a pity that I can't find them any more, that was really amazing!
P