Serious Rick or funny Rick? Which do you prefer?

CMac

Serious Rick or funny Rick? Which do you prefer?

Post by CMac »

I was thinking about this today, and this could apply to his interviews, movies, TV shows--or just how he reveals his personality in public. When you see RDA in any of those venues, do you prefer his serious side or his funny side? I must admit, as entertaining and delightful as his funny side is, I actually like it when he becomes more introspective. When I watch him reflect on issues that are important to him or listen to him talk seriously about his life, I always listen with deep interest and fascination. It's almost as if you're seeing the hidden side to him, one that he does not reveal unless he feels comfortable. It makes him human and even more endearing than his charming side ever could to me, if that's possible.

What do you think? Do you like his serious side or his funny side better? How about a little bit of both? I'd love to read your thoughts on the subject.
Annelies

Re: Serious Rick or funny Rick? Which do you prefer?

Post by Annelies »

I love all sides of Rick, serious or funny, doens't matter to me.... I love his humor and when he is serious he is fantastic..
Love him in every way, so I choose both!
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I agree with Lies. I definitely vote for both sides of his character. I love him either way, serious or funny. I love listening to him talking in a more serious way, about his private life or business and his career, but it is also such a delight seeing him smiling and acting in a funny way. I love his sense of humor and his mischievous and playful attitude. He's so special and sweet. I love him all the way.
Caty

Post by Caty »

I thought about this question for some time and I agree with you.
There is no side of Rick that I don't like. Aaa - forget that ...

I don't like it, when he's pretending to be dumb. He is so smart!
Everytime you hear him talking about some serious things that are close to his heart, you can see it.
He knows everything important to those things and I love him talking so serious.

And I also love his funny side. I love "Legend" (although I never liked his moustache ;) ) and I can laugh about every joke.
And the jokes he made when acting as "Jack O'Neill", it was the best part of the show!
After all these years I can laugh out loud.

He's special and I love him! :oops:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Definitely all sides...
Grimey

Post by Grimey »

I could never choose!
I think it is one of Rick's specialties to unite funny AND serious views of life or situations.
This is a facility that grows a lot of energy, I might presume.

I never want to miss my own smile - thank you everybody who feeds it!
:D
P