Your 1st meeting with RDA

LadyAmmonet 13

Re: Your 1st meeting with RDA

Post by LadyAmmonet 13 »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Lady Ammonet, what was your impression upon meeting him then and in other times when you have met him?
The first time I met him, my son and I finished the 5K. As I approached the finish line, he was playing with some dogs whose owners had finished earlier. When I went to get his autograph and my picture, he was very easy going to talk to. The next time was Starfest 2015 in Denver, again, easy going. We had a meet and greet the first night where they sat at your table and you got to talk to them. He was just like anyone else, sipping on his soda and eager to talk to everyone. I am going to Gatecon in September, so I can't wait.
Bompa

Post by Bompa »

I met him last weekend at FACTS in Gent, Belgium during the photoshoot. My only regret is that is was over so fast, you only get a couple of seconds to talk to him, which was disappointing but understandable since he was on a tight schedule.
He was supernice though, also during the Q&A panel it is apparent that he really likes talking to the fans.
Rosi347

Post by Rosi347 »

Bompa wrote:I met him last weekend at FACTS in Gent, Belgium during the photoshoot. My only regret is that is was over so fast, you only get a couple of seconds to talk to him, which was disappointing but understandable since he was on a tight schedule.
He was supernice though, also during the Q&A panel it is apparent that he really likes talking to the fans.
I agree with you. It all went so fast but he was by far the most popular guest. I go to FACTS for over 10 years now and it is the first time that I saw such a long queue for both photoshoots and autographs on both days.

It was my first meeting with RDA too. For years I hoped he would come.... last weekend finally saw this dream come true :D .
Bompa

Post by Bompa »

Rosi347 wrote: I agree with you. It all went so fast but he was by far the most popular guest. I go to FACTS for over 10 years now and it is the first time that I saw such a long queue for both photoshoots and autographs on both days.

It was my first meeting with RDA too. For years I hoped he would come.... last weekend finally saw this dream come true :D .
This was my first FACTS, better late than never I guess...
During the Q&A he said that was thinking about bringing the rest of the team to Belgium because he had such a good time here. I hope he keeps that promise.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I'm sure he will, when he promises something, he will, but when is the question I guess..It's quite an organisation
Lots of love,

Lies