RDA's song: "Eau d'Leo"

Captainvale

Re: RDA's song: "Eau d'Leo"

Post by Captainvale »

Wow, thanks to you awesome people, this melody is now my alarm clock ....and what a nice way to start the day. Thank you. Sorry for the 4 posts.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Captainvale wrote:Wow, thanks to you awesome people, this melody is now my alarm clock ....and what a nice way to start the day. Thank you. Sorry for the 4 posts.
Your very welcome Captainvale. :)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

eve59 wrote:The music is magnificent it even became the bell of my phoned
It's also my ringtone and first alarmclock........second is MacGyver theme, third is Stargate :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Hi, thank you to Kate for archives. I was able to see more work by that artist marshall arisman who uses such amazing oranges and reds. I wasnt sure where to post this, but it is about art, and rda's melody is art, so..... anyway am happy camper to discover this artist, although some of his work is way beyond me. I like when he plays with light and color. He has an all red one with words, that speaks to artists. Thank you for awesome archive, Kate. Thanks!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Captainvale wrote:Hi, thank you to Kate for archives. I was able to see more work by that artist marshall arisman who uses such amazing oranges and reds. I wasnt sure where to post this, but it is about art, and rda's melody is art, so..... anyway am happy camper to discover this artist, although some of his work is way beyond me. I like when he plays with light and color. He has an all red one with words, that speaks to artists. Thank you for awesome archive, Kate. Thanks!
There are so many interesting things in Kate's archives ...That's why this website is so special :past and present. Feel free to dig...you won't be disappointed , there are plenty of nice surprises there.
Rosemary

Post by Rosemary »

I really like that song too. If you watch "negotiator" in season three of Macgyver, you can actually see him tikkering on his guitar just before the song starts. I'v watch that episode a lot of times just to see him play and then hear the song
Grimey

Post by Grimey »

Oh thank you!
I had not noticed that picking before the "song" starts.
One more reason to watch again...
;) :D
P