Longer hair or shorter hair?

CMac

Longer hair or shorter hair?

Post by CMac »

Okay, so this goes along with my other frivolous, trivial theme about RDA's dress code, but I'm just asking for fun. Do you like his hair a little longer or do you like it short? I actually prefer it slightly longer, because it's got a nice, natural wave to it when it grows out (but I don't like it too long). Although, I must admit that like many of the other girls here, I also like his short "sticky up" hair, which is adorable. :oops:

Which do you prefer?
yolie

Re: Longer hair or shorter hair?

Post by yolie »

I like him better with short and nicely trim, but not toooo short. Also perfer him
shaved too. His mustache was too thick and makes him look older. Plus it hid his
handsome face. Good question. :)
Bella123

Post by Bella123 »

I like his hair short best, but I liked the longer hair, too. He always looks good, no matter. I like his hair early in the Mac years when it was its original brown (I never could see Mac going to the beauty salon to get it blonde, LOL!) and love his grey hair! I'm not much on the mustache, but the Jack Rourke look is hot. I like him clean shaven best. And, Cmac, the "sticky up" hair is so cute! :D
Credit goes to MacBeth (Lolmac) for the avatar!
Caty

Post by Caty »

I prefer the short hair, but he is the only man on earth I love with a beard, but not with that moustache.
More like this one ...

I have to admit that many years ago I had a serious fight with my husband, when he wanted to grow a beard.
He had to shave again :lol: :lol: :lol:

That wouldn't happen with RDA :oops: :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
yolie

Post by yolie »

I agree he looks very sexy in that photo, am referring to mustache in Legend, it was so thick.
Was it his real mustache or fake one? Anyone know out there? Curious.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Well, this is actually kind of hard question, but a good one. Short or long hair? It's really hard to decide. Either way, Rick is always so handsome, sweet and adorable. I liked that mullet, back in MacGyver days. I admit, he was, (and still is) irresistible. But I also loved his short, military look on his hair, during Stargate, and in a couple of his TV movies, like in "Pandora's clock" , "Past the Bleachers" and "Beyond Betrayal". He was simply gorgeous. But I can't overlook his longer hair style, like in "The eyes of a stranger" and "Through the eyes of a killer".

As for the mustache or beard, I prefer him also clean shaven, with a small exception. I just adore him with the mustache and beard during the filming of "In the eyes of a stranger" and for as long as he kept this HOT look after the movie, and I also love him with slightly unshaved look, like in the picture that Caty posted, (one of my favorites by the way), and I will agree with her, that Rick is the only man on earth that beard suits him so nicely and makes him even more attractive. Like I said, either way, short or long hair, mustache or beard, HE'S THE MAN, THE ONE AND ONLY.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

wow, this is a tough question..i absolutely adore is hair in the MacGyver days. nowadays, i think i like him best with shorter hair - but not to short. i also prefer him shaved...but...really,he is stunning any way he looks! :oops: :lol: :lol:
CMac

Post by CMac »

The only time I liked him with facial hair was in Eyes of a Stranger, because that was a perfectly groomed beard that looked amazing on him and framed his sturdy jawline symmetrically. I actually liked him as a blonde (maybe because I'm one, too?). I always wondered if he gave his hairdresser a hard time, considering he's so impatient and fidgety. I get highlights for my naturally blonde hair, and let me tell you...it takes a long time for the foils to dry before they can be removed. Gosh, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during his conversations with his hair person. I'll bet he joked with her and was his usual mischievous, charming self. :D :lol: