Do you prefer RDA dressed up or casual?

CMac

Do you prefer RDA dressed up or casual?

Post by CMac »

I was just wondering if you prefer RDA dressed up or in casual clothing. I know he doesn't often dress up (and if he's at all like his counterpart MacGyver, he might not like it ;) ), but I just find him absolutely stunning and elegant when he's dressed in a nice sport coat or suit jacket and slacks. They frame his tall, robust frame nicely. I love those recent photos of him in Paris, for example--wow, does he clean up well! :oops: I mean, don't get me wrong--he's adorable no matter what he's wearing--I just think he looks distinguished and sophisticated when he's well-dressed.

What does everyone else think?
Bella123

Re: Do you prefer RDA dressed up or casual?

Post by Bella123 »

I think he looks amazing dressed up, but I prefer him in casual. I think just because he looks more comfortable :lol: . My favorite look for him is probably jeans and that silky blue shirt he wore sometimes on MacGyver, or that tight white T-shirt from Halloween Knights. :oops: Of course, I think he would look great in anything!
Credit goes to MacBeth (Lolmac) for the avatar!
Caty

Post by Caty »

I don't care what or if he weares casual or more formally clothing. I love him allways, no matter what :oops: :oops:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

i prefer the casual look, but i find him absolutely stunning no matter what he's wearing. :oops:
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I agree with all of you here. Rick is stunningly handsome and gorgeous, no matter what he's wearing. I love him either in casual look, like jeans and a T-shirt, or even in sports outfit, like in a hockey or base-ball suit. He's so cute. But he's definitely breathtaking when he's dressed up in a beautiful suit, like we have seen him in most of his public appearances in the past, like in various awards ceremonies or being a guest in various TV shows, or even when he's dressed up in his formal military uniform in Stargate. He's totally amazing.
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

There is a clip on the disc that comes with kate s sg1 DK book, that has samantha carter commenting that even after working with RDA for 4 yrs, she was still surprised walking around a corner and seeing him, how handsome a fellow she got to work with!! She and all the actors were all great, too, yes!