What physical feature of RDA's do you admire most?

CMac

What physical feature of RDA's do you admire most?

Post by CMac »

This may already be a topic, and if it is please forgive me. It's also a little superficial, but hey, you can't avoid talking about the man's gorgeous appearance sometimes. ;) :oops:

I was just wondering what physical feature you like best about RDA. I love his eyes, naturally, but I don't think many people have commented on his nose before. This might sound silly, but I think his nose is adorable. I love how it has a slight little upturn to it, if you've even seen it in profile. I also love how his eyebrows have a natural arch to them that makes them look elegant in a masculine way. He has the same hand shape as mine, too, so of course I love his hands.

What about you? What do you like best when you're looking at the man?
Cindy61

Re: What physical feature of RDA's do you admire most?

Post by Cindy61 »

I love the way his eyes always seem to sparkle. He has the most beautiful smile on earth. i love his tone of voice, his fabulous sense of humor, his hands, the way he walks, and yes, I too think his nose is adorable.. :oops: :oops: :oops: Did I miss anything? :oops: :lol: :lol:
Caty

Post by Caty »

His eyes, his smile, his dimples, his hands, yes and his nose .... and every part of him I can be aware of. :oops: :lol: :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Uuuhhhmmm..... Eyes, for sure, his beautiful smile, those cheeks then....just wow....and his thumbs are same as mine :lol: :lol: Just love everything bout him actually
Lots of love,

Lies

Bella123

Post by Bella123 »

I love everything about him, but I adore his shoulders! So broad and muscular! I also love his expressive eyes, big hands with gorgeous finger, dimples, .... everything! :D :lol:
Credit goes to MacBeth (Lolmac) for the avatar!
CMac

Post by CMac »

I forgot about his shoulders! He has an impressive upper body, to be sure. I remember reading a comment elsewhere on this forum that someone was disappointed by the baggy wardrobe they gave him to wear as MacGyver, because it hid this feature of his physique. I would agree.
Bella123

Post by Bella123 »

CMac wrote:I forgot about his shoulders! He has an impressive upper body, to be sure. I remember reading a comment elsewhere on this forum that someone was disappointed by the baggy wardrobe they gave him to wear as MacGyver, because it hid this feature of his physique. I would agree.
Yeah, I agree, too! IMHO, he has the perfect body! :oops: :D ;)
Credit goes to MacBeth (Lolmac) for the avatar!
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Bella123 wrote:
CMac wrote:I forgot about his shoulders! He has an impressive upper body, to be sure. I remember reading a comment elsewhere on this forum that someone was disappointed by the baggy wardrobe they gave him to wear as MacGyver, because it hid this feature of his physique. I would agree.
Yeah, I agree, too! IMHO, he has the perfect body! :oops: :D ;)
Yep,i agree too!! ;) :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Agree with all. He is just overall gorgeously handsome! All his features. Not a one is bad. Each one is so good looking. He is the most photogenic man on the planet, by the way. I have never seen a bad picture of him. :D :D :D

Oh, and for our French members and all of us, here is a nice video in French with English subtitles - mostly about RDA's eyes and hands (and other characteristics) - as Jack O'Neill. There are some Jack and Sam scenes - but you can't really avoid that when it is a video about Jack. (Please disregard this video if you don't like Sam and Jack implications.) The purpose for this discussion is that its MAJOR FEATURES of this video are his eyes and his hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4fTHnkakD8 - "A Man - Jack O'Neill" - by MariePluie

And here's another video that features Jack's facial features:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUeYGkQE6kU - Jack O'neill Faces - by matt2586

Please forgive if these are out of place. Just thought they were appropriate for this discussion.
B
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

When RDA was young, he was all round athlete. His eyes, back then. In sg1 he kept that stride he had...i dont know how...must be a strong person!. He has always had great hair. I was looking at a malibu 2015 shopping photo, and darn if he was striding along, not leaning on the cart, with same smile and attitude always. He is still a jandsome actor/man. Maybe its that heart of gold, that cares about his family, fans, our whales, and water, and laughs at the absurdities of our world. Cant see his heart literally, but i say his heart, and shines out in his face still at times.