What RDA goodies do you own?

MacsJeep

What RDA goodies do you own?

Post by MacsJeep »

Hi guys

It goes without saying we're all huge fans of Richard, but I was wondering what goodies/collectibles we all own? I naturally have all of Richard's Stargate and MacGyver outings on DVD, as well as things like Pandora's Clock and so on, but do you have anything more interesting or rare? Or are there items you're searching for?

I'm in the UK, and am eagerly awaiting the arrival through customs of 6 MacGyver fanzines - I'm on the lookout for two more. I'm also after the quite rare MacGyver "On Ice" novel.

My most treasured possession of all, though, is my photo with Richard from earlier this year which will be going on my wall after I redecorate! What do you have or are looking for? :)

Dawn :D
Firefly74

Re: What RDA goodies do you own?

Post by Firefly74 »

I wish I could write something here, because I really like the idea, Dawn.
But I don't think I own anything special.
Apart from the DVDs, autographs and photo op pictures. But a lot of people have those.
Anne

Post by Anne »

I have a blue BDU shirt worn by RDA during season 8 of SG-1. It wa sprobably the most expensive thing I ever got - from Legends. Also the signed Paris Photo book, that's really special as well. I have a self-designed coffee mug signed by RDA (in London) and a signed Sea Shepherd T-shirt. I do own some other Stargate related stuff like action figures (only Jacks, Daniels and one Teal'c). A friend gave me a beautiful Sg-1 bracelet, hand crafted, this year for Christmas. The same friend also gifted me with an "Happy Birthday" autograph signed by RDA for me at Dragon Con a couple years ago.

I think those are my special items.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

As you can imagine from looking through the website, I have a pretty extensive collection of photos, articles, autographs, and so on. I have several things, too, that were given to me on my visits to the set, like scripts and special collections, and even one of the baseball caps with Wylie's name and birthdate in pink that RDA had made up specially to give out (instead of cigars) when she was born.

Probably the most unique items I have are a shirt worn by RDA on MacGyver (green one from Twice Stung), and from Holy Rose I have the huge illuminated "Book of Ambrose" and the "Lunar Virgin Scepter" that activated the device. I keep meaning to scan the pages from the book and add them to the site.

Also, since I wrote a lot of the stuff during Stargate, I have duplicate copies of things like the Ultimate Guide and the trading card sets. In fact, I have a duplicate set of Stargate trading cards for each season - absolutely complete including all chase cards, autographs, costumes, special cards, all pristine and in the notebooks, probably worth about $1000 each. And I don't really need two sets of each! Anybody interested in making an offer for a set of Stargate cards?

Kate
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

Ooh, you must scan us some pictures of the book! :) I've finally found the Stargate t-shirt that just has Jack on it in my size, so that's on the way from the states too! My fanzines have been in customs now since the 22nd, so it might beat them through the system. If I could afford the trading cards I would, but I have a feeling my 4x4 will need replacing after the holidays. Just waiting to get a garage opinion on it. :(
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

Kate probably has the most interessant things. :)

I took a look around in my bedroom and found some more stuff. It's always there, so I don't see it anymore. ;)

A call sheet.