Cards for RDA-Has anyone on here met him?

silvia1970

Re: Cards for RDA-Has anyone on here met him?

Post by silvia1970 »

Caty wrote:
silvia1970 wrote:
Caty wrote:I never met him yet. :( :(
But there is still a little bit of hope.

Someday, someday ...
Excuse me if I ask:
Why you were never in Dusseldorf? This opportunity comes certainly not so soon. :?
There were some circumstances that prevented a visit. And not at least it's expensive.
That's true. From year to year it becomes more expensive. :shock: I follow the prices always.
But I hope you eventually get the opportunity to meet him. And it's worth it. The same I wish everyone here. Honest.

Silvia
Silvia
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

I wish mine was only an expense issue! I have tried twice, soooooo close and neither one worked out for me. I am still dreaming though!!!!
MacO'Neilllover42

Post by MacO'Neilllover42 »

Good Evening :) Yes I had the pleasure of meeting RDA or as I call him Mac. He is a genuine down to earth guy. We had a great conversation and hangout with him for a little while during the Oz Comic-Con Sydney September 2015. I gave him a big hug and kiss and he called me my dear *dying* and he was very happy during our chat. I was grinnning like an idiot upon meeting him :D I love Mac. He will always be my hero :P
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

MacO'Neilllover42 wrote:Good Evening :) Yes I had the pleasure of meeting RDA or as I call him Mac. He is a genuine down to earth guy. We had a great conversation and hangout with him for a little while during the Oz Comic-Con Sydney September 2015. I gave him a big hug and kiss and he called me my dear *dying* and he was very happy during our chat. I was grinnning like an idiot upon meeting him :D I love Mac. He will always be my hero :P
How lucky you are! You got to see him, hug him, kiss him, and talk with him!!!! :D :oops: :oops: :D :D Something you will always remember and treasure!!! Nice to know. :D :D :D
B
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw the pic he posted with all the cards and I can see mine! Gave me a nice feeling knowing he read it! dying over here!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

You can see your card? How lucky is that! Thanks for telling us and congratulations! Yes, it is a warm and good feeling to know he has received all our cards and, especially, yours.
B
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

aww thanks!!!!!!!!! I can see it clear as day! Just made me feel good knowing it did reach him and I assume since it is open he read it! Well, I am going to go with he did either way!
LadyAmmonet 13

Post by LadyAmmonet 13 »

I've met this amazing man twice. I hope for number 3 in September at Gatecon.
chesney2

Post by chesney2 »

I have missed my chance twice! You took them! haha. I am def going to try for Gatecon if I can afford. It is a long trip for me with my luck for him to cancel. Unless the 3rd time is really the charm!!!!!