Sorrow

tvero80

Sorrow

Post by tvero80 »

Maybe it's redundant with 'Rest in peace Daisy ' but since Rick ( may I call him Rick,I'm nobody and we aren't even acquainted ) sent another note to share his grief about Daisy... with his back pain as well I thought we could ...in parallel with the other means to reach him (cards on the way , fanmail...)...create another thread...
If I'm wrong ,there won't be any reply so I'll know it was silly...and wasn't worth it,still, even if I'm the only one ,it came from the heart.
bftlovesRDA

Re: Sorrow

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:Maybe it's redundant with 'Rest in peace Daisy ' but since Rick ( may I call him Rick,I'm nobody and we aren't even acquainted ) sent another note to share his grief about Daisy... with his back pain as well I thought we could ...in parallel with the other means to reach him (cards on the way , fanmail...)...create another thread...
If I'm wrong ,there won't be any reply so I'll know it was silly...and wasn't worth it,still, even if I'm the only one ,it came from the heart.
Yes, I want to express my sincere sorrow and sadness to Rick about the loss of his beloved dog Daisy. I also want to extend heartfelt love and encouragement to him regarding his backpain. Prayers and love go out to you, Rick, for comfort in your sorrow about your precious Daisy and for help in your healing of your back. Prayers for the doctors to know how best to help you are also going out.

Love to you, our beloved RDA.

Your friend in North Carolina,
Bettie
B
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Andy looks so sad. Many people say animals don't have feelings, but how can one look at that face and not feel her pain?
If you can't say anything nice.....

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

PamK1950 wrote:Andy looks so sad. Many people say animals don't have feelings, but how can one look at that face and not feel her pain?

It's a very moving and yet very beautiful picture.Thanks Rick for sharing.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

tvero80 wrote:Maybe it's redundant with 'Rest in peace Daisy ' but since Rick ( may I call him Rick,I'm nobody and we aren't even acquainted ) sent another note to share his grief about Daisy... with his back pain as well I thought we could ...in parallel with the other means to reach him (cards on the way , fanmail...)...create another thread...
I think we can offer several words on our cards for Richard "get well soon" "thinking of you" about his pretty Daisy; it will be a good idea...

It's true, animals are as children for those who love them.
Animals have a soul of sincerity, always loving and have confidence for humans...
AMG

Post by AMG »

Sad when a friend has to go. Condolences <3

RIP Daisy - now in the Happy Hunting Grounds.
~~ skipping through the applegrass ~~
Anja

Post by Anja »

Words can't take away grief or pain, but time can and will.
Animals have the advantage of being able to forget, we have the advantage of being able to remember the great moments - it was hard to put down my first horse when he was 22 years, 2 months and 22 days old (I had had him for 19 years), but I still remember the great and funny moments. Dogs and horses are family for me and for many other people but we know that they don't get as old as we do.
So, Andy will be okay in no time and hopefully things will get better for RDA as well - we all will keep our fingers crossed.
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
ergomac

Post by ergomac »

yep the old saying is true time heals ...but hopefully this project will help even a little bit to ease his pain
i hope and pray that Andy and RDA get through this tough time.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

ergomac wrote:yep the old saying is true time heals ...but hopefully this project will help even a little bit to ease his pain
i hope and pray that Andy and RDA get through this tough time.
AMEN!
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Yes, it is true that time heels. And we all pray and wish for things to get better for Rick and Andy too. I pray that his doctors will be able to find the right treatment for his back problem and to stop being in pain. Our love and support is with him at this difficult period of time, now and for always. And hopefully we'll be able to put a smile on his face again with this project, and give him all the courage and strength he needs to get through.