Sorrow

Sairalinde

Re: Sorrow

Post by Sairalinde »

I want to thank bftlovesRDA's personal message to me and get me going again or I wouldn't have known what was going on. I'm so outta of touch on this forum, it really has been ages. Thank you, bflovesRDA. I have a seventeen year old cat, when he goes I don't know what I will do. I kinda feel his pain. Not the exact pain, but being in pain. Last year I went through some medical issues and I am proud to say I am a breast cancer survivor. With a Lumpectomy and radiation, it has been very painful. All is clear now. Things are good, but I get so tired and fatique easy still, but I hope RDA feels better soon, bless his heart.
Sairalindë
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Sairalinde wrote:I want to thank bftlovesRDA's personal message to me and get me going again or I wouldn't have known what was going on. I'm so outta of touch on this forum, it really has been ages. Thank you, bflovesRDA. I have a seventeen year old cat, when he goes I don't know what I will do. I kinda feel his pain. Not the exact pain, but being in pain. Last year I went through some medical issues and I am proud to say I am a breast cancer survivor. With a Lumpectomy and radiation, it has been very painful. All is clear now. Things are good, but I get so tired and fatique easy still, but I hope RDA feels better soon, bless his heart.
You are very welcome, Sairalinde!

I am so glad you are back on this forum and hope you will be able to stay around and post some.

You are one of my heroes - being that you are a breast cancer survivor. God bless you.

So you understand the love for a pet (your cat) as RDA's love for his dear dogs. You also understand having health issues that are tough. So you are just the right person to be communicating loving support and encouragement to him. So thank you for doing that.

See you around the forum (I hope).
B
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Sairalinde wrote:I want to thank bftlovesRDA's personal message to me and get me going again or I wouldn't have known what was going on. I'm so outta of touch on this forum, it really has been ages. Thank you, bflovesRDA. I have a seventeen year old cat, when he goes I don't know what I will do. I kinda feel his pain. Not the exact pain, but being in pain. Last year I went through some medical issues and I am proud to say I am a breast cancer survivor. With a Lumpectomy and radiation, it has been very painful. All is clear now. Things are good, but I get so tired and fatique easy still, but I hope RDA feels better soon, bless his heart.
Very nice message.
Your courage is a great lesson in humility. Thank you Sairalinde...

See you soon around topics on the forum...
Sairalinde

Post by Sairalinde »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
You are very welcome, Sairalinde!

I am so glad you are back on this forum and hope you will be able to stay around and post some.

You are one of my heroes - being that you are a breast cancer survivor. God bless you.

So you understand the love for a pet (your cat) as RDA's love for his dear dogs. You also understand having health issues that are tough. So you are just the right person to be communicating loving support and encouragement to him. So thank you for doing that.
frenchwriter wrote:
Very nice message.
Your courage is a great lesson in humility. Thank you Sairalinde...

See you soon around topics on the forum...
You are all awesome and I'm glad to be back. Kate does an awesome job with this forum. She does makes it safe and fun.
There is more difficulty in the story, but I'll find my way to the off topic thread to elaborate on that later. Anyway, I will stick around. :D
Sairalindë
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Welcome Sairalinde.I admire your courage and your strength.
Caty

Post by Caty »

WOW Sairalinde!
I'm glad you fought it and I wish you all the strength you need.

I've lost my beloved cat "Killer" some years ago and it was very hard, what helped a lot was a young cat, who sneaked into our life the same time, just as if he felt that there was a place free and he was needed.
I'll never forget "Killer" but always be grateful to "Fritzi" (who is just now sleeping peacfully on MY armchair :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Welcome Sairalinde! What an honour to see you around and what a beautiful name!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Anja

Post by Anja »

Awesome, you simply have to stick around here just to inspire whoever feels a bit down!
I wish you many decades to come.
By the way - where does your name come from?
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Gosh those expressive eyes that Andy has are the same that my Gypsy and Tammy had, full of feelings and knowing. Makes me shed silent tears as I wish I had the chance to say goodbye to my girls and give them one final hug. I was denied this by virtue of unforeseen circumstances and regret it every day. Poor Andy and Rick I feel deeply for them both, Andy will not understand at all and it's a great pity that we cannot communicate to our fur babies what is happening or what had happened. So very sad.
Clean/Green NZ
Take only photos, leave only footprints.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Stoneridge wrote:Gosh those expressive eyes that Andy has are the same that my Gypsy and Tammy had, full of feelings and knowing. Makes me shed silent tears as I wish I had the chance to say goodbye to my girls and give them one final hug. I was denied this by virtue of unforeseen circumstances and regret it every day. Poor Andy and Rick I feel deeply for them both, Andy will not understand at all and it's a great pity that we cannot communicate to our fur babies what is happening or what had happened. So very sad.
Eyes are the mirror of the soul.