Is it just me or is Rick turn back hands of time ?

REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Is it just me or is Rick turn back hands of time ?

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

Hi Everyone ,
Been studying the Photos from London Com-con .Rick look like he lost about five years off his face ,looking much younger .I say he also lost so weight his clothes are sitting better
on him making him look slimmer than other photos taken . His T-shirts were just sitting below his waist ,now there are sitting much lower on his hips .Two ways to go, hes buying
a larger size T-SHIRT or hes lost weight .I like the second guess its making him look younger. Which either one rick keep it going , its working . :D :D :D :D :D ;)
Regards
Sue
Philippa M

Re: Is it just me or is Rick turn back hands of time ?

Post by Philippa M »

G'day REAL,

I am curious as well, may I ask where your saw these new photos? Very interested to see what he looks like...

I he's looking spunky ;)...er, i shall say RDA's looking good! I see he's maintained his sense of humor and his lovely smile :D

Good on ya Rick and thanks REAL!!

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

HI Philippa ,
The photo i am talking about is on this web site on KATIE FRONT page Date 3 August 2015 LONDON FILM update .Top line middle photo gives a full body photo if you look at the bottom of his T-SHIRT to your right .IT almost toughing the bottom of his pants pocket with stop in line with hip/bum bone .Other photo show Rick clearly with almost full pocket showing below T-Shirt ,bottom of T-shirt sitting just below waist area . :D :D :D ;) Hope this helps
Regards
Sue
katann69

Post by katann69 »

I agree with you Sue that he has dropped a few pounds. It starts in the face then the shoulders before it hits is belly which he has a ways to go, but he has slimmed down some. It is his side view that shows his true size. I think he just isn't interested in trying to lose it quickly as people don't recognize him right away and he likes the idea of being a regular 'non-entity' person no one looks at. Gives him a little peace for a while.