Patients is the name of the game ?

tvero80

Re: Patients is the name of the game ?

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote:
rdeana65 wrote:It does seem a little unfair that RDA makes these promises to 'stay connected' and then we don't hear from him for months and months. I realize he is probably busy with Wylie and his business, but if you make a promise, you should keep it!!
It's true, it's not always easy to be patient. I learned that about RDA a long time ago.

I've dropped the occasional reminder, and I've gotten the occasional reply, but nothing really intended for the website, and usually with a promise for "more later."

He did say that he shaved the mustache, but I couldn't figure out a way to make a whole update out of that.

So I'm waiting for the "more later."

Kate
So my avatar is all wrong now :(
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:
KateR wrote:
rdeana65 wrote:It does seem a little unfair that RDA makes these promises to 'stay connected' and then we don't hear from him for months and months. I realize he is probably busy with Wylie and his business, but if you make a promise, you should keep it!!
It's true, it's not always easy to be patient. I learned that about RDA a long time ago.

I've dropped the occasional reminder, and I've gotten the occasional reply, but nothing really intended for the website, and usually with a promise for "more later."

He did say that he shaved the mustache, but I couldn't figure out a way to make a whole update out of that.

Kate
So my avatar is all wrong now :(
Oh dear!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote:
Kate
Now the question is ,if he sends something,anything, what can he send ? A selfie? A note about himself (hi,I've grown a beard ,hi, I shaved my mustache yesterday...) or about Wylie ? We all expect him to reveal something rather personal of course,to feel closer , but maybe he doesn't want to .He's a private person,remember? And we must respect that. And just saying hello isn't that interesting after all (apart from the fact that it would show he hasn't forgotten this website and forum altogether... which would be nice).
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I'll just wait patiently.. Curious of his new looks without the mustache and glad to hear he's fine ;) He promised to get back on it and I'm certain that he will... In the mean time busy with charity and his family I guess/hope ;)

Lots of love,

Lies

frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

KateR wrote:

Kate
He shaved the mustache? Youpi... Personnaly, I prefer Richard without mustache and beard...
He will be so sweet for big hugs to London :lol: :lol: :oops:
Thank you Kate for the info...
Djaïpur

Post by Djaïpur »

Tss Tss Tss Dom, you are so... you are... YOU ARE!!!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

For my part, I'm still Wild Patient Loyalist,and will Always® be. If everything is ok, the rest really doesn't matter! Image
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Djaïpur wrote:Tss Tss Tss Dom, you are so... you are... YOU ARE!!!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

For my part, I'm still Wild Patient Loyalist,and will Always® be. If everything is ok, the rest really doesn't matter! Image
For 100% agree Djaïpur :D wild patient loyalists we are :D
Lots of love,

Lies

frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Djaïpur wrote:Tss Tss Tss Dom, you are so... you are... YOU ARE!!!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Yes I'm...I'm... I AM TOO !!!!

Wild patient loyalist and faithful towards and against all!!! and for ever!!! :lol: ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

WILD and PATIENT LOYALIST !!!! Count me in! ALWAYS AND FOREVER!
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote: Now the question is ,if he sends something,anything, what can he send ? A selfie? A note about himself (hi,I've grown a beard ,hi, I shaved my mustache yesterday...) or about Wylie ? We all expect him to reveal something rather personal of course,to feel closer , but maybe he doesn't want to .He's a private person,remember? And we must respect that. And just saying hello isn't that interesting after all (apart from the fact that it would show he hasn't forgotten this website and forum altogether... which would be nice).
Very well said, V.
B