RDA and his beautiful smile

bftlovesRDA

Re: RDA and his beautiful smile

Post by bftlovesRDA »

CMac wrote:I swear, this man does not age! Sure, he may "get older" along with the rest of us, but that smile never changes! It keeps him young--and adorable. :D
You are right, CMac - hie smile never changes and makes him so adorable. I just want his backpain to be gone so he can truly want to smile - a lot - again. (sorry for the sad moment here on a wonderful topic).
CaptainVale wrote:A wonderful smile. I like how the macgyver series always ends an episode capturing that smile. Even today, on netflix yrs later, it makes people smile back. A great legacy to leave people: happiness. :P
And you are so right, Captainvale.......about MacGyver always ending with a smiling Mac. Isn't it good? Thanks for taking note and for posting about it here.
B
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

This one is from Kate on the website - gorgeous and my new wallpaper as of this afternoon :D

Sweet :D
Ebi
Caty

Post by Caty »

Captainvale wrote:A wonderful smile. I like how the macgyver series always ends an episode capturing that smile. Even today, on netflix yrs later, it makes people smile back. A great legacy to leave people: happiness. :P
That's what happen to me all the time - smiling back.
And it's one of many reasons why I play a music-video at least once a day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qao-G0q1oQI
When I'm feeling down, his smile at the end of the video always makes me smile back.

Need some more of his smile? I do, I really do :(

And we all see this one every day :D :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Caty, for those wonderful smiles. Indeed, I am smiling back looking at them..... :D :D :D - Nice to see them before falling to sleep - sweet dreams will follow.
B
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

He has same smile when he posted himself with his daughter at Christmas, and it always shines through! Macgyver always ended with a capture of him smiling, i think. And it is a feel good moment. Reminds me of how star trek original always ended in a joke, feel good moment, like that.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Love your wallpaper Ebineez. (the one that shows Rick with a cowboy hat). Really wonderful and so sweet.
And thank you Caty for the beautiful smiling photos of OUR MAN, and the video with the lovely music that Rick composed. I agree with you. Looking at his smile, makes you smile back, and definitely makes us all feel much better by looking at his beautiful, bright and heartfelt smile. He lights up our days.
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

His smile never gets old...it is authentic. Many reporters dont get why women still find RDA mesmerizing...but look at him sitting in airplane cockpit, with that smile...he still has it, doesn't he? Has had to honestly enjoyed life to retain that smile...
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Thank you Caty for that youtube link to eau d'leo medley! Saved it!
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

He is the best, with the best smile, It's timeless!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

LucyMichelle

Post by LucyMichelle »

i daresay that trying to choose which pic of that amazing smile is best, would be just as impossible as Perry Como asking the sun to leave the sky!