RDA pairings in MacGyver / SG-1

mac_jack_fangirl

RDA pairings in MacGyver / SG-1

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

okay, I tried to figure out where to put this but drew a blank, so I'm creating a new thread. I've come across so many MacGyver/SG-1 pairings that I need to make a list so thought that this would be some fun to do.

I'm just watching Halloween Knights right now and right at the beginning when the guy is banging on his electrical winch on his boat I just knew that his face was famliar but in an older form and in SG-1. Sure enough, he's the homeless man that Jack gave his National Geographic too in Desperate Measures.

okay, so here's the deal. Find a pairing and then post screenshots from both places: MacGyver and SG-1. I've got a few more up my sleeve but I'll wait for someone else to post if they have some.

MacGyver Season 5 - Halloween Knights

SG-1 Season 5 - Desperate Measures
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Re: RDA pairings in MacGyver / SG-1

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Don S. Davis as General Hammond in SG-1, and as the cement truck driver in "Blow Out" (MacGyver). (I just remembered that he had also appeared in MacGyver episode "The Endangered", as one of the poachers).

Lulu in "The Lost Amadeus" (MacGyver) and in "Thor's Chariot) (SG-1, season 2)

Christopher Judge as Teal'c in SG-1, and in "Live and Learn" (MacGyver)

Marie Stillin as the assistant of Father Jim in "There But For The Grace" (MacGyver), and as Chancellor Travell of the Tollana planet in the episode "Pretense" (SG-1, season 3). Also, Garwyn Sanford as Narim, in the same episode (Pretense) and as the military man in MacGyver episode "On the Wing and a Prayer"

Jay Brazeau as Colonel Phelps in the episode "Kill Zone" (MacGyver), and as Harlan, the last survivor of his planet in "Tin Man" (SG-1, season 1).
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: Nicole your good at this, all the grass swapped away in front of my feets :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mac_Jack, NICE TOPIC!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

mac_jack_fangirl

Oh man, you're too good!

I think we're about done with this thread now LOL
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

What about Robin Mossley who was the archaeologist in Window of Opportunity?

I don't have the ability (here) to post screencaps - but he played several roles in MacGyver (like the one in Mac's Western about his 3 women - Robin Mossley played one of the men who paid for mail order brides)....and I think he played in another episode of MacGyver too.

Anybody know what I am talking about and have the ability to post these screencaps?
B
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Oh!! A lot of pairs of course...
And I've one, me too...

MacGyver : "Deadly Silents "Season 7, n°9
Stargate SG1 : "The sentinel" Season 5, n°20
Our RDA with Henry Gibson

I'm sorry for bad quality to my photos : I've took a photo directly on my television :lol: :lol:

[URL=http://s296.photobucket.com/user/e ... .jpg[/img][/url]

[URL=http://s296.photobucket.com/user/e ... .jpg[/img][/url]
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

bftlovesRDA wrote:What about Robin Mossley who was the archaeologist in Window of Opportunity?

I don't have the ability (here) to post screencaps - but he played several roles in MacGyver (like the one in Mac's Western about his 3 women - Robin Mossley played one of the men who paid for mail order brides)....and I think he played in another episode of MacGyver too.

Anybody know what I am talking about and have the ability to post these screencaps?

Here's Wilt:

And here's Malikai

:lol:
Only without Mac or Jack..........
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

YES! Frenchwriter - Henry Gibson - how could we forget him in both MacGyver and in Stargate!

And, YES, Lies - those are the photos of Robin Mossley - as Wilt Bozer in MacGyver and as Malakai in Stargate!

Thank you to both of you! :D :) :D
B
Kti

Post by Kti »

Yes, an interesting and funny topic, thx for it. We're done here?! :lol:
RDA & Dan Shea in 'Deep Cover'.
Together in many Stargate episodes...
also in 'Through the eyes of a killer' (really short):
...I just wanna know how often we saw Dan Shea when we thought it was Mac. ;)

And John de Lancie as Frank Simmons sometimes in Stargate or with Mac in 'The Escape'. Or in ...
...and there many more.
I never noticed the pairing between RDA & Robin Mossley. Thx for the informations. :)
I think Don S. Davis also was in 'The Outsiders' as one of the construction workers, am I right?
mac_jack_fangirl

WOW, super job everyone! :D :D