RDA pairings in MacGyver / SG-1

bftlovesRDA

Re: RDA pairings in MacGyver / SG-1

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Kti wrote:Yes, an interesting and funny topic, thx for it. We're done here?! :lol:
RDA & Dan Shea in 'Deep Cover'.
Together in many Stargate episodes...
also in 'Through the eyes of a killer' (really short):
...I just wanna know how often we saw Dan Shea when we thought it was Mac. ;)

And John de Lancie as Frank Simmons sometimes in Stargate or with Mac in 'The Escape'. Or in ...
...and there many more.
I never noticed the pairing between RDA & Robin Mossley. Thx for the informations. :)
I think Don S. Davis also was in 'The Outsiders' as one of the construction workers, am I right?
Oh, Wow, Kti - thanks for all these pairings. I had no idea about Dan Shea being in MacGyver and also in Through the Eyes of a Killer....sigh - now I must go back and watch TTEOAK again just to find that scene. OH poor me. :D :D :D
B
Kti

Post by Kti »

While I watched 'Tangent' last night... :idea: :!:
...RDA with Steven Williams in Stargate..
...and MacGyver 'Countdown.
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

wow, they're popping up all over the place. I love that scene with General Vidrine when Jack does his WOOHOO :D:D:D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Look what I found!!

We all know Peter Williams as Moe in Collision Course!!! Now who was he again in Stargate.............let me think.... Oh yeah!! Apophis :lol:

And we..I mean, I... would never recognize Doug Abrahams..Played an NSA agent in Early Retirement, Ori Prior in Stargate
Lots of love,

Lies

mac_jack_fangirl

I know this isn't an RDA pairing but when watching the Gamekeeper a few weeks back I realised that he was Dwight Schultz, who played one of my favourite characters, Murdoch, in The A-Team. So, excuse me while I temporarily corrupt this post :D :D

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Whahaha I love the Game Keeper because of that.. Dwight played the role soooo good! Loved him as Murdock in the A Team and was so excited to see him in Stargate... Thanks for posting Mac_Jack!!!

Thought I edit this pic, we were talking about the A team... Laughed when I saw Colonel Decker on "Jack in the Box"
Lots of love,

Lies

mac_jack_fangirl

I'm thinking I should have called this thread something else..... RDA pairings in any of his movies/TV shows and not just SG-1/MacGyver...... I'm just watching Serenity and just found one that isn't an SG-1/MacGyver pairing but something else, so I hereby change the thread name seeing as I was the one who started it in the first place :lol:

Wilt Bozer in Serenity is the Tickect Agent in Beyond Betrayal

No shots of the Beyond Betrayal right now but I'll see what I can do.
mac_jack_fangirl

Annelies wrote:Whahaha I love the Game Keeper because of that.. Dwight played the role soooo good! Loved him as Murdock in the A Team and was so excited to see him in Stargate... Thanks for posting Mac_Jack!!!

Thought I edit this pic, we were talking about the A team... Laughed when I saw Colonel Decker on "Jack in the Box"

Oh, I just saw this photo.... LOVED Decker in the A-Team too! :D :D
mac_jack_fangirl

WE may have exhausted this thread but I just had a lightbulb moment.

I know it's just character name, but In Back From the Dead, the Priest is named as Father Kowalski! Fast forward to SG-1. Major Kawalsky! Don't tell me that wasn't just coincidence.... I want to know :D

Well, the Priest is only called "Priest" on the IMDB database but I found some MacGyver transcripts and he's named as Kowalski.
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Hi. Noone has here written for a while, but I found another pairing.
Paul Koslo plays a cruel doctor in Prisoner of Conscience in MacGyver (Season 1) and Terok in Serpent's Venom in Stargate. Both times an evil character...his speciality?? :lol:
Screenshots will follow....

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)