IN RICKY EYES-TWITTER DRESS QUESTION-----------?

REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Re: IN RICKY EYES-TWITTER DRESS QUESTION-----------?

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

Yes , we would have miss out on all this funny and all the Hot Photo,s ,Thankfully he,s colourblind . :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Regards
Sue
Anja

Post by Anja »

CathyRas wrote:I think we should be happy that he is color blind considering the time he was 18. hHe would of most likely been drafted into the US military and been sent to Viet Nam. Cannot imagine never seeing his talent in many roles over the years.

The gene is passed on from the mother to sons. Although I think females may also be color blind. I would have to dig out the old biology book and brush up on Mendelian genetics. Hemophilia is another genetic disorder that effects males more than females.

Just found this topic. Colour blindness is an inherited disease. The defect gene is located on the X-chromosome. Since males have only one X they are colour blind as soon as they are born. Females can be colour blind when the father has the defect gene on his X and the mother is a carrier, i.e. she has one normal X and one with the defect gene. If the daughter gets both the Xes with the defect gene she is colour blind, it's recessive, not dominant.
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
katann69

Post by katann69 »

I believe his favorite two colors are PUMPKIN ORANGE and LIME GREEN.