RDA YouTube videos/clips

Kti

Re: RDA YouTube videos/clips

Post by Kti »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Only I can see... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Music rights are the problem!

But the smile video was me allowed to see. Always again nice. A day without a smile... without RDA's smile... you know the rest :D. Thank you B.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I'm so glad you could see the "smile" video! Yes, it means a great deal each day to see Richard Dean Anderson's beautiful smile(s)! Glad we could enjoy these smiles today! :D :D :D
B
polaris

Post by polaris »

First, I don't know where to post this.
I am truly sorry if I'm in the wrong thread.

I accidentally found this video on youtube
[url=http://www.youtube.com/url]

I guess one of the girl is Wylie Quinn but I'm not really sure.
Is she acting in a movie now? If so, she really has that talent ;)

Edited note by Kate:
I'm a little uncomfortable about using the Forum to direct fans to Wylie's personal accounts or information. I've temporarily disabled the link while I decide the best way to handle it.
Nothing personal, Polaris! See below...
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Polaris, this is not meant directly for you, but more as a general caution...

I'm just going to urge people to be very, very careful about posting anything about/from Wylie that didn't come from her dad.

Yes, she's a young lady now with an online presence that she shares with her friends, but she may not fully understand the consequences of having her life scrutinized by adult fans of her father.

Several years ago, when Wylie was younger, she borrowed her father's phone and tweeted her brand new Twitter ID. Immediately, RDA fans started following her account at the rate of more than 2-3 per minute, and after a half hour, her account simply disappeared. RDA had no idea what had happened, and when I spoke to him later, thinking he had sent the tweet, I cautioned him about what had happened. He was horrified. In his words, "I would NEVER post any of Wylie's personal information."

Wylie is older and more cautious now, and though I know that there are still RDA fans who feel that following her will bring them closer to her dad, let's please not use this website to encourage that.

If RDA wants to share his daughter's accomplishments, he will do it, as he did when they appeared together on Raising Hope. :)

Kate
Caty

Post by Caty »

Kate, thank you for your very cautious words. I'm sure RDA is very lucky to have you as a friend.

Kids are very vulnerable when using the internet and their parents have to take care of them.
When you look at pics of Wylie and her dad you can almost see the love between the two. It's family, something everybody wants in his/her life and in it's most beautiful kind.
Nobody can honestly want to interfere in young Wylie's life only to get a little closer to her dad.
The people must know, that RDA will be very upset.
I love to see RDA and Wylie together, but please people, leave them their privacy, they deserve it!

I don't know if I could make my thought clear, only hope so.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I totally agree on the above with Kate and Caty, And thank you Kate once again for directing people to be extra cautious with Wylie's personal Information. I believe, all the fans here in the forum are wise enough and we would NEVER do anything wrong, such as interfering in Wylie's personal life through her personal account, or do something that would displease her dad. As much as we love to see them together, and this is something we really admire, they deserve their privacy and we should respect that by all means. As Kate said very nicely, if her dad wants to share some of Wylie's achievements, it is fine. Other than that, we love them both very much and we respect their wonderful family. I tried to explain my opinion the best way I could, (due to lack of better explanation because of my poor English).
katann69

Post by katann69 »

Here is a really cool clip of RDA and Wylie...

RDA and Wylie. The One Thing

youtube.com

Kay
Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

I found this today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXlVuzy ... MQsvl656XQ

Regards from Switzerland
Alexandra
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Alexandra for the awesome video. I saw a few scenes while at work, (couldn't resist), but I have no sound at the work computer, so I couldn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to. But Rick looks so handsome and cute and adorable, as always. Can't wait to go home and watch the whole video tonight, and listen to him talking. God, I love his voice. Thanks again for posting.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Alexandra wrote:I found this today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXlVuzy ... MQsvl656XQ

Regards from Switzerland
Alexandra

Alexandra! Thank you soooooo much! :D :D :D What a terrific video! Loved it. How nice. Thanks again to you in Switzerland and many good wishes for a happy Christmas to you.
B