Kti

Re: RDA YouTube videos/clips

Post by Kti »

I've found this today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZhZMBc_1Z8 from 'Young Doctors in Love' :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I had never seen that video clip - Young Doctors in Love - ??? What was that about, do you know? A commercial or what? (Didn't like the character he played in the video - even if it was a short clip.....drug selling...ugh). But thanks for the clip - new to me.
B
Star Gazer

Post by Star Gazer »

bftlovesRDA wrote:I had never seen that video clip - Young Doctors in Love - ??? What was that about, do you know? A commercial or what? (Didn't like the character he played in the video - even if it was a short clip.....drug selling...ugh). But thanks for the clip - new to me.
B: "Young Doctors in Love" is a very old (1982) not-very-funny and entirely forgettable film in which RDA had an uncredited role as a drug dealer. It actually had a pretty good cast; however, the film itself just wasn't very good. Don't worry; if you haven't seen it, you haven't missed a thing. In fact, this video clip is probably the only good thing about it, simply because it shows one of RDA's early (and little-known) roles.
Kti

Post by Kti »

Star Gazer wrote:
B: "Young Doctors in Love" is a very old (1982) not-very-funny and entirely forgettable film in which RDA had an uncredited role as a drug dealer. It actually had a pretty good cast; however, the film itself just wasn't very good. Don't worry; if you haven't seen it, you haven't missed a thing. In fact, this video clip is probably the only good thing about it, simply because it shows one of RDA's early (and little-known) roles.
I agree to Star Gazer, no big deal! RDA is the only highlight.
Kate mention him in her filmography, so I do remember on this movie.

I do not know if we had this video before. I can see it again and again... humerous and delicious as always :D.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHExpCEwIa0 Craig Kilborn pop quiz.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Stargazer wrote:
And Kti wrote:
I agree to Star Gazer, no big deal! RDA is the only highlight.
Kate mention him in her filmography, so I do remember on this movie.
Thanks for that info. See, I learn something new every day on this forum! :D Glad to know it's a forgettable film - I have already forgotten it.... :lol:

Kti - I like the video clip you just posted much better.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Well - for the Sam/Jack Shippers among us - here is a video of the complete uninterrupted force field scene(s) - the ones where Jack and Sam later know this proves he cares about Sam (Carter) a lot more than he is supposed to....sigh - I know - such a romantic notion but we all know they loved each other..... :oops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdQcIxT-N6o

And here is a video that has a lot of Jack/Sam moments in it including the scene where Sam tells Jack that he left out something important in his retelling of the force field incident...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKuVd_5t6ZA - Jack/Sam: Need You Now by Marta 227.

(I know these are "old" for many of us but was just in a mood for these today for some reason.....)
B
Kti

Post by Kti »

The first link is in my opinion the emotinalsten moments between Sam and Jack. Okay a little later there's such a heartbreaking ... Now I have a little (in German) "Pippi" in my eyes.
The second I can - unfortunately not open again -! :evil:
Caty

Post by Caty »

Kti wrote: The second I can - unfortunately not open again -! :evil:
Me too, Kti :cry:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks for your comments, Kti:
The first link is in my opinion the emotinalsten moments between Sam and Jack. Okay a little later there's such a heartbreaking ... Now I have a little (in German) "Pippi" in my eyes.
The second I can - unfortunately not open again -!
Agreed (if I understand what you wrote). "Pippi" in your eyes? Is that the same thing that gets in my eyes when I think of how I miss RDA on screen? It is heartbreaking to think about that so I won't do it. And, how I wished Sam and Jack would have gotten together in the "real" reality of SG1 (not a parallel universe)....but we still know they loved each other.

You have probably seen this video too - by our own Cyril / MacPhoenix - it's over on the Stargate section but thought it should go here too: This one brings me to tears....(pippi?)....best Sam and Jack video IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edOZv8ZN_zc Stargate SG1 Ship Jack and Sam - Breathe Again
B
Kti

Post by Kti »

Now there's more "Pippi" in my eyes! Thank you so much!

You've interpreted it absolutely right. "Pippi" is indeed no tears, but mean the same thing. "Pippi" is the German colloquially the excretion product of the kidneys. Is just as a figure of speech! No idea if this is true nationwide? Anyway, I was 1.24 and 3.51 made ​​totally finished. Have a lot of Cyril / MacPoenix seen and enjoyed... but that hurts.

Caty we sit in the same boat! So many promising links and we can not open :cry: :cry: :cry: