RDA YouTube videos/clips

Cindy61

Re: RDA YouTube videos/clips

Post by Cindy61 »

Since Rick's new note about Hockey, i've been watching some old videos of him playing the game.
Here are a few i've been rewatching,
"Stargate Hockey" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdM_84TUxEU
"RDA on ice" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV1FzUufA-Q
"MacGyver on ice" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZHnXmuoSgg

BTW, this is a video of RDA car racing that i also came across,
"RDA Racing" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7_ys7lHu0c
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Cindy, for those clips of RDA playing hockey - and the auto racing one as well.

He looks good even in a hockey uniform. And the fact that he was honorary captain of the USA hockey team that year speaks volumes of what a great hockey player and fan he is. Thanks again.
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Cindy for the wonderful videos of Rick playing his favorite sport and also driving the racing car. He looks so perfect, almost like a professional. I love watching him playing hockey with such passion and energy. Whatever sport he ever got busy with, he brought out the best of him and he was always a terrific player, and that's why I believe he was chosen as the honorary captain of the national USA hockey team. What an honor for our man. Way to go Rick. I love him being the athletic type of guy who does not afraid to try almost anything, even the most dangerous sports sometimes, like car races. But he was feeling good and comfortable doing these things, it was therapeutic to him, as he says. And he still enjoys his favorite sport or sports with the same love and interest.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Your welcome:) i agree with you both. it is such a joy to me to watch Rick doing his favorite sports.
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

Thanks Cindy. Watched the Stanley Cup game today - which San Jose unfortunately didn't win :(
Then had the same thought tonight and went looking for Rick playing hockey :)
Rewatched your links as well. Hadn't seen the car racing one - thanks :)
Last edited by ebineez01 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ebi
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

Just to follow on from the hockey theme - I thought I'd seen all of RDAs appearances on Jay Leno and then I found this photo

And it seems I was wrong :)
Would anyone know where I might be able to find this interview?
Ebi
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

ebineez01 wrote:Just to follow on from the hockey theme - I thought I'd seen all of RDAs appearances on Jay Leno and then I found this photo

That's another one that I have. I'd imagine someone has put it up on youtube by now, but I just checked my folders, and it's one that I have actually finished digitizing, so I'll see about converting it to upload to the site.

Kate
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

ebineez01 wrote:Just to follow on from the hockey theme - I thought I'd seen all of RDAs appearances on Jay Leno and then I found this photo

Thanks, ebineez01, for bringing this up.

And thank you, Kate, for putting this video on the site when you can. If possible, could you provide a link here once this is done? That will make it easier to find this video once it is up on the site.

Look forward to seeing this video!
B
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

Hi Kate

Thanks very much :D looking forward to it.
If it's out there I haven't been able to find it. I love the interviews he did with Leno the best of all because they seemed to have such a good rapport.

Thanks again :)
Ebi
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I worked on getting several new videos up on the site. I just uploaded six of them, which is only about half of the appearances he made with Jay, but the rest will come when I make my way to that set of videotapes.

The newly uploaded Tonight Show interviews are now in the Video Gallery. The one that you were looking for with the Team USA jersey is from September 27, 1991.

http://rdanderson.bravehost.com/video/

Enjoy! :)

Kate