RDA YouTube videos/clips

KateR
Site Admin

Re: RDA YouTube videos/clips

Post by KateR »

ebineez01 wrote:Does anyone know where I could find Emerald Point NAS? I had a YouTube link that I know worked a few months ago, but when I decided to go back and have a look at it now I've found some time all the videos have been deleted :(
I had missed this one.

I do have Emerald Point, but it is another one that I need to convert from VHS, and I still haven't finished the conversion of Seven Brides. I do hope to add it here eventually.

But this was a series with a large ensemble cast, and RDA's screen time is relatively small, so I'm thinking I may just upload the RDA portions rather than the entire series.

Kate
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

KateR wrote:
ebineez01 wrote:Does anyone know where I could find Emerald Point NAS? I had a YouTube link that I know worked a few months ago, but when I decided to go back and have a look at it now I've found some time all the videos have been deleted :(
I had missed this one.

I do have Emerald Point, but it is another one that I need to convert from VHS, and I still haven't finished the conversion of Seven Brides. I do hope to add it here eventually.

But this was a series with a large ensemble cast, and RDA's screen time is relatively small, so I'm thinking I may just upload the RDA portions rather than the entire series.

Kate
Emerald Point is the only one that I've never seen. In Germany, this series was never shown. :( About the RDA appearances I would be happy. I thank you now already. :mrgreen:
Silvia
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I thank you, too, Kate, in advance for whatever you post from Emerald Point.
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Oh B, this Jack O'Neill video with the title "Superman", was soooo good indeed. All the close ups included in this video are really terrific. Rick is just amazing in every single scene and I love all his facial expressions and his different moods. He's so sweet and adorable as always. Thank you so much for posting it.
yolie

Post by yolie »

I also found another superman of sg1 so hope you like this one.
And thanks for posting the other one of same superman song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWtW6HVuN7g
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

You're welcome, Nicole and Yolie, for the first superman video. And, thanks, Yolie for the 2nd Superman video. Looks like quite a few people think the same thing - that Jack O'Neill was truly a "Super-man".....which he was. The scenes from these videos are so good. He looks so good in them. I am grateful that the video makers saw the same thing in Jack.
B
yolie

Post by yolie »

Your welcome bft, I found another O'Neill tribute to him and shows lots of action
and Jack getting really beat up in many scenes(poor guy). But it's really a good
vid. Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57BY_v3bv8
yolie

Post by yolie »

Can't resist posting this one too, Jack really is a leader in his own right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSvhoxeOgWQ
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

I have watched an old youtube video twice when rda gave tour of house, but cannot catch name of artist who painted the endangered mountain gorilla (in red). Those of you with younger ears, do you know??
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Watched the beb jove "it's my life"...
Good work!! RDA mentioned that the costuming at conventions ( and i would include work like this) is its own art form. Kate, it would make a cool art documentary or book for those younger than me with energy....although i am am extremely tempted to have the sg1 action figures step out of the gate in the blackened dirt of our smelterland...as an "alternate universe"...which they then can escape. In my time, it was, "beam me up, scotty!!!!"