RDA YouTube videos/clips

bftlovesRDA

Re: RDA YouTube videos/clips

Post by bftlovesRDA »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Thank you so much V for your kind words. Sometimes, when I post a comment, I'm afraid if I become boring of the too many details, but I guess I'm used to write like that and express what I feel in many words, and sometimes I wonder if I should write it or not. And you know what, I'm a woman of few words too, believe it or not, but when it comes to Rick I want to express it the best way I can. And I know it's not easy, since I'm not a native speaker either (by the way, your posts are just fine, as well as your English, actually it is a lot better than mine, and you're lucky that you can speak both languages so perfectly). Anyway, thanks again, I appreciate it a lot.
Hi, Nicole....I agree with V so much about your writing. I always enjoy what you write and your English is really good (and so is V's). But please continue to write as you do. It is always good to read. :D :D :D
B
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Yes, please. I wish my english was as good as yours and V's. :D
Claudia
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you all ladies for your encouraging words. It means a lot to me. And you're all so nice.
Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

First, I would like to wish you all a happy and prosperous 2015.

Do you know this already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H94vSQK8CIA

Greetings from Switzerland
Alexandra
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: didn't see it before, hillaric!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

Do you know this? I love it. RDA on Emerald City Comicon in March 28-30, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZVKyzYKf7k

regards
Alexandra
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Alexandra - I don't know how I missed that one but I had not seen it until you posted this link. THANKS AGAIN VERY MUCH! Loved it.... :D :D :D
B
Karyyl

Post by Karyyl »

Wow! I didn't know that was available. I paid for recordings from EC (I attended) but RDA and some other "top" names did not include their speeches with the package.

He sure hopped around a lot at this one, at one point he's looking at her computer over the top of it. Must have been a good bones day.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

THANK YOU SO MUCH Alexandra. Hadn't seen this one before. Rick looks awesome, as always. Unfortunately, can't watch the whole interview at the moment, (I'm at work), plus I have no sound at work computer and can't hear his amazing voice, (I so love listening to him talking), so, I'll be looking forward to it, when going home and watch it tonight. Thanks again for sharing.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Here are a couple of short videos I just found. Haven't seen them before, so I thought to share them. Unfortunately, I have no sound on work computer, so I don't know what he's saying. I will watch them (with sound) when going home.

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/ric ... ops_fr.php
http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/ric ... ops_wi.php