HOW I ALMOST MEET RICHARD ? ( R.D.A.)

REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

HOW I ALMOST MEET RICHARD ? ( R.D.A.)

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

MacGyver was me and my mum program .We would spend Sunday afternoons watching it together .He was my first major crush in my teens. Like more people my teens turn into 20,s and then rolled into 30,s and 40,s .I,m not quite done with the 40,s yet .
My mum pass away 7 years ago from Breast Cancer ,she was not going to let it have it,s way on the first go . Not now R.D.A was back on screen and as cute as ever ,thank god for
STARGATE S.G.1 . We would spend a great amount of time watching S.G.1 with repeats of MacGyver on her good days and not so good days .We would sit and talk about about
may be meeting him one day .Mum saw out S.G.1 and a bit beyond ,before the Cancer came back and won .
As soon as i hear R.D.A was coming to town "I was going for me and mum " On Sunday 26th October 2014 was one of the days Armageddon was on . Due to being held-up that
morning .I was to later to get a token for a photo or autograph . That was okay looking back now,i got an absentee back posted out to me . But i did have 3 hours with him just
watching and dreaming . So the Funny part started .Boy did R.D.A give me the run around . I waited 2 weeks for my sign autograph photo .Started E-mailing round to find out
where he was hiding ,finally track him down to head office in South Island .(I live an hour drive North of Auckland in the North Island ) It took me 3-Emails to get him release .
E-Mail 1/ Who was the photo personally to -That was easy ---meeee...... E-Mail 2/ Did i have the receipt and was postage paid for -Yes on both accounts ..E-Mail 3/ What was
my postal address ( I ,m such they did not want to part with him ) Yes ----Finally he turn up in the mail only 3 weeks wait ,so if you do your maths that 1 week for every hour I
watched and dreamed . I think Mother might have had a hand in him taking the long way here, because i did not get it sign to her as will . I,m such she will be happy now ,he,s
hanging right beside her on the wall.
I did not get to meet R.D.A in persons this time .But that okay ,i do not think i was ready to close the chapter on us three just yet .So this time it was for mum ,next time it will be
for me. So Rick back on the Bucket List . Next time i.m leaving everybody else at home and flying solo.Somethings a Girl just got to by herself (no help needed )
katann69

Re: HOW I ALMOST MEET RICHARD ? ( R.D.A.)

Post by katann69 »

Sue,

Ahhh! Just read the note you posted. SWEEEEEEET! :lol: Kay
Annelies

Re: HOW I ALMOST MEET RICHARD ? ( R.D.A.)

Post by Annelies »

So glad for you you finally got the photo and that it's hanging besides your mom on the wall!! Hope you will get the chance to meet him someday!!
Lots of love,

Lies