WE NEED RICK BACK,CAN WE GET HIM TO -

katann69

Re: WE NEED RICK BACK,CAN WE GET HIM TO -

Post by katann69 »

Sue,

I joined a diet workshop 5 years ago and with learning what foods are good for you and bad for you... In the process I went from 199 down to 175. I am close to where I should be now. All my clothes from 30 years ago now fit me. Yes, I still own all those. 30 years ago I weighed in the neighborhood of 160-165 range and the clothes didn't fit because I carried more fat then muscle mass.

I have a list of glycemic levels foods if you would like a copy of it? ... the lower the glycemic number the better and healthier the food is.

Basically, Dr. Fred (my dentist) created this workshop as he was in the 500 lb. range and when he was in the hospital for surgery, his doctor had done one surgery removing a lot of cancer and another surgery a few years later by the same surgeon had good news and bad news. He asked Fred, want the good news or bad news first. Fred said, "Good News!" and said he was cancer free. What is the bad news Fred asked...? The Dr. said, we transferred you from the gurney to the operating table and dropped you on the floor. Dr. Fred just laughed as he was so happy to have the good news. Because he changed his diet that reversed the cancer to nothingness. That is why we have the workshop now! Kay
katann69

Post by katann69 »

Sue, if interested, my e-mail is katbaloo@sbcglobal.net and I can send it. Kay
katann69

Post by katann69 »

Sue,

Only reason I suggested sending info to you.. Dr. Fred weighed near 500 lbs. (when the surgeon dropped him that one time)and is down to about 300 lbs. now (but he is solid muscle mass and looks about 200 lbs. now). He use to be diabetic and now isn't. Change of diet like what a diabetic does in their life is what turned him around. No matter what your actual weight is... you can use this program to teach your body not to feel hunger ever again.

Use to be after eating the wrong types of foods, I would feel desperately hungry and eat again within 2 to 3 hours which was 20 years ago. I don't have that problem anymore and I am not strictly on the workshop plan.

I'll understand if you are not interested, but it is available if you change your mind.

Kay
Caty

Post by Caty »

Did you ever noticed that this forum is about Richard Dean Anderson?
If you want to talk about a new diet or your daily habits, there is a great forum, called "Off Topic".
There is a lot of space for something like that.

And one suggestion, use the possibility to send a p.m., don't write your email addy open at the forum. You never know, who's reading ;)

Don't get me wrong, but it's just my 2 cents ;) :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
katann69

Post by katann69 »

I totally agree! We just got off a tangit! That is why I gave her my e-mail if she want to discuss with me about it.

Here is a question for you... how many dogs has Richard had in his adulthood? I have seen more then 2. Besides Daisy and Andy, was there a 3rd???

Kay
REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

My apologise to both you ladies .
I,ve been away from the computer due to work .
Thank -you Kay ,if my plan stop working .I,ll let you know on the off topic forum .
Caty you are right .I will stick to R.A.D subject on this Forum from now on.
Again my apologise .
Sue
Caty

Post by Caty »

No problem, everyone gets carried away from time to time ... ;)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I totally agree with Caty. This is Richard Dean Anderson's website,let's focus on him,please. Otherwise you can go to another website ,which deals with flu ,diabetes or any other health issues...and you can talk away as you wish.
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

tvero80 wrote:I totally agree with Caty. This is Richard Dean Anderson's website,let's focus on him,please. Otherwise you can go to another website ,which deals with flu ,diabetes or any other health issues...and you can talk away as you wish.
Or this could be discussed via PM or the Off Topic thread.

Michelle
katann69

Post by katann69 »

Okay Ladies, now that is all cleared up...

How about it, was there another dog in Richard's life besides Andy and Daisy? Just curious as I have seen one dog that has more white patches in the body.

Kay