WE NEED RICK BACK,CAN WE GET HIM TO -

Anne

Re: WE NEED RICK BACK,CAN WE GET HIM TO -

Post by Anne »

Rick loves Australian Shepherds. The first dog I know hoff was Whisky, which was during the MacGyver days and then he had Zoe, during the SG-1 days - Zoe appeared in one SG-1 episode, I think it was 'Chain of Command' as Senator Kinsey's dog, Oskar :)
katann69

Post by katann69 »

That is soooo cool... then I was right, there were more then one dog. Thanks! Kay
Lizzie G

Post by Lizzie G »

. I know this is kinda late to join in about Rick in a new McGyver with his son I like the idea. And I think I have the prefect actor. What do you think, Eric Christian OLsen from NCIS LA let me know what you think

Sorry I do not type or spell very good,but I saw Eric last night and just had to pass it on
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

Anne wrote:Rick loves Australian Shepherds. The first dog I know hoff was Whisky, which was during the MacGyver days and then he had Zoe, during the SG-1 days - Zoe appeared in one SG-1 episode, I think it was 'Chain of Command' as Senator Kinsey's dog, Oskar :)
Zoe was in "200", too. Pretending to drive O'Neill's car. ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Too bad he doesn't like /never had Jack Russels. They would be perfect match with Stargate (tv series and movie) ;)
Kti

Post by Kti »

Since I know the humans, I prefer dogs!
katann69

Post by katann69 »

Eric Christian OLsen would be a good choice as the of MacGyver since is physically coloring would be more of a match.

I have another idea that would be hilarious... picture this: Did you ever see 'planet of the apes' with Roddy McDowell?

If yes?... picture this scenario: Create a new persona for RDA... an elderly man who is a widower with an 18 year old daughter (yes, Wylie would play her) who are both into since and animals. They live in the rain forest area that is unexplored and he has a feeling there are people out in the wilderness.

He and his daughter decide to venture there and they stumble upon a civilization of ape that talk. They become part of the community when introduced into it.

(now picture this, on Stargate, the little guy that is always in the control room ... that actor could play an ape who is a stay-at-home dad with 4 ape children while ape-mom is working. LOL! And the rest of the Stargate crew, Daniel, Sam & Tealc are also apes).

As scientists, Dad (RDA) and daughter (Wylie) are now integrated into their community of apes and he has a doctrine in Medicine as a Vet and becomes the animal doctor when he heals a very sick old ape. Rest is history.

What do you think of that idea? KatAnn
katann69

Post by katann69 »

Eric would be a good choice for MacGyver's son. I also misspelled some words so my apologies! I got so excited to share my idea. LOL! Katann