KIDS & RICK

DUCKY

KIDS & RICK

Post by DUCKY »

Well, we all know Richard Dean Anderson has very a soft spot for kids.

He calls one very special kid the meaning of his life. Although now almost a grown up, young lady, she will be always his little girl.

This thread is meant for sharing photos and talk about Kids & Rick in series, movies, commercials as well as in real life, therefore also his daughter Wylie.

Out of respect for Wylie and her Dad please only post photos that have been provided by Richard Dean Anderson or Kate for the public or that Kate has used in videos or on the website, or that have been taken at Gatecon 2008 where he brought Wylie with him on stage.

Furthermore please let's keep at least this thread the one place on the board that is G-rated, a.k.a suitable for all ages.

Now let's have fun. :D

This is one of my fav photos of the two and it was really nice and cool of Rick to share it with us.

TINKERBELL AND HER PETER PAN :)

May they both will always be young at heart.

DUCKY
'LEGEND' will be out on DVD. Thanks to everyone who helped to make this happen. :)

bftlovesRDA

Re: KIDS & RICK

Post by bftlovesRDA »

A great idea for a thread. RDA and his love for children is so clear.

Here is a photo of him relaxing on the set of Stargate with one of several children who act in episodes with him. I forget the name of this particular episode though.

He is obviously enjoying the interaction with this youngster very much! :D :D
B
DUCKY

Post by DUCKY »

It's a great photo. I have it on my hard drive.

The name of the episode is 'SHOW AND TELL' and together with the episodes 'COLD LAZERUS' and LEARNING CURVE my all time favorite of all Stargate Seasons.

SINGULARITY and IN THE LINE OF DUTY come in both very close behind as the two second favorite episodes.

I love the scene where Jack finds out the boy doesn't have a name.

Jack: So what do I call you?

Boy: I do not have a name.

Jack: What does your mom call you?

Boy: Son

Jack: Not much of a name.

Boy: More of a description.

Jack smiles at him and then the boy reveals to Jack that his mother has told him that Jack has a son as well.

When Jack tells him his son is gone the boy says to Jack: 'I like Charlie, it's a good name. Can I be called Charlie?

Jack is a little surprised but says: Sure, if that's what you like.

Charlie is a son without a father and Jack a father without a son.

The scene is a great and cute start for this storyline. :)
'LEGEND' will be out on DVD. Thanks to everyone who helped to make this happen. :)

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes, that's the episode and I love that scene too. It's so sweet and good. Thanks for the summary! :D
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Here's a picture of RDA with baby Wylie that is so sweet.

B
DUCKY

Post by DUCKY »

I love this photo especially because it has Wylie and Zoe in it. :)

Zoe thinking: 'Oh, Rick you forgot to wash your ears again. Come on, let me help you.' :lol:

DUCKY

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Such a sweet and adorable photo. They all look so happy. A happy family photo.
DUCKY

Post by DUCKY »

I posted those pics four month ago in the "Guess the Richard Dean Anderson screen shot' thread, but they just fit so nicely in here. I wish it would be possible to just have a link to one single post, so could I use it instead of reposting them.

I just love the scene. The whole episode is great. :) How she first outwits him and he says 'She did again' after she snatched the Swiss Army knife the second time from him. :lol:

Then her family gets arrested and he's there for her and hugs her.

BTW, there are some great screen shots of the ep in the 'MACGYVER" Lexicon, on the website here.

I guess most of you probably know that. There's a scene in the ep that was first cut from the DVDs because when it was shown on US-TV they shortened it to have more time for commercials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mac and Jana are checking out the prison from the hill and she looks down at her St. Dismas medal.

MacGyver takes a look at the medal "St. Dismas, Saint of Thieves, let's hope he is working today."

Jana takes the medal in her hand, looks down at it and says in a sad voice, "Today he has to work extra hard."

Mac strokes her cheek with one finger and says, "Don't worry Jana, we'll get them out'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last scene where Mac gives her the Swiss Army and she gives him the medal is a payoff for the scene above but of course TV channel people didn't care about that. Thankfully Paramount realized they were using a cut version and the next edition of the DVDs had the uncut ep in it.

Mac urging her to take the knife: "Come on, you earned it"

Jana takes the knife and her medal off and hands it to Mac.

Mac: "Jana, you don't have to do this"

Jana: "You earned it"

Mac: "Come here."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D

Ducky

mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Ahhhh, he's so adorable with Jana! You're killing me :lol:
Kti

Post by Kti »

His interaction with Jana is fabulous. Thanks for your post DUCKY.
I've rediscoverd yesterday this episode:
'He shoots...and he scores! Unbelievable! He's wide open! The future of amateur hockey in the United Stades!'
That's soooooooooooo cute!! :D

In my most favorite RDA movie also.
It's so lovable how he 'shaves' Tina.

'Don't worry Tony, I'll help you.' Tina says. She helps him to make his first step in the new heavy reality. (So I think).