This gift would make RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON very happy :)

Annelies

Re: A gift that would make RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON very happy

Post by Annelies »

Hello,

There are no plans to release “Legend” at this time. However we will take your suggestion under consideration.

Thank you,

DUCKY[/color]
Ducky, I received the same message today!!
Last edited by Annelies on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of love,

Lies

DUCKY

Re: This gift would make RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON very happy :)

Post by DUCKY »

Well, it's a start, Annelies. :)

I don't know what their minimum quantity for a special edition is, but let's hope the more emails they receive they more likely they will finally release it.

I'm still gonna send a letter as well. Hopefully it will at least reach the secretary or an assistant of Chairman & CEO Brad Grey or anyone besides costumer service, who maybe can forward our suggestion to the right person.

I hope you guys join me in getting pen and paper out.

We can do this. :D

DUCKY
'LEGEND' will be out on DVD. Thanks to everyone who helped to make this happen. :)

Fandango

Post by Fandango »

Anne

Post by Anne »

The thing is that we have to keep writing, not just once or twice but again and again. A petition of some sort - something we can spread on twitter would reach more people and make it easier to spread the word. I'd throw out a shout on my LJ and DW as well if there was some kind of form for a petition we could use.

Just food for thought. :D
DUCKY

Post by DUCKY »

A petition is generally a good thing and has been done years ago but Paramount didn't act on it. I don''t know if it was because not enough people signed or whatever was the reason.

I was wondering about starting one again but came to the conclusion, the direct email, tweet, FB, or write to Paramount-approach has more impact on the studios.

You can spread the news everywhere, Twitter LJ, DW, Facebook where ever you like. That's what I keep saying.

You don't need a petition for that. You can copy part of my original post, reword it if you like or just use the link for this topic and put it in on your LJ for example.

I spread the news on twitter in the last few days asking people who replied to Richard Dean Anderson's tweet about 'Legend' back then for their support.

When I went to bed the topic had been viewed 376 times when I got up five hours later and checked your reply it had 430 views. I also got a ton of tweets from people who liked it and wanted to help and retweeted and favored my tweet.

You could tweet: RDA-followers. Please check the link & help to get his fav working project 'LEGEND' released on DVD. (Then add the link of this topic)

Have fun spreading the news. ;)

DUCKY

'LEGEND' will be out on DVD. Thanks to everyone who helped to make this happen. :)

Karyyl

Post by Karyyl »

To phe_customerse
Please release "Legend" with Richard Dean Anderson on DVD
3:29 PM (1 minute ago)

I will buy a copy, guaranteed, and I have friends who would want to stream it from Netflix or Amazon.

Can you create or add me to a list of people waiting to purchases this?

Thank you.

My Name
My address
DUCKY

Post by DUCKY »

Hey folks,

There has been a vote for 'LEGEND on the website TVShowsOnDVD since 2002. This is better than a petition. Studios check the side when deciding on what to release. People voted when the last campaign about 8 years ago started on this forum and while about 900 is a great start it's not enough. We need 10.000!

Thankfully today we have Twitter, Facebook and Instagram the get the word out to even more people.

I changed my original post in the beginning of thread and included the link, so everyone who would check the thread for the first time can find it easily.

For everyone else, here's the link.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/votingfaq.cfm

Let's vote, contact Paramount and spread the word.

Ducky
Last edited by DUCKY on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anne

Post by Anne »

The voting site wants you to create an account and then, once you registered you can go back and go to Search TV Shows and look for 'Legend' - a list will appear where you'll find it, You just click on the show and there is your voting site.

Or you could try and go right here, after you registered.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/shows/Legend/2709

I just voted :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I just voted also. Thanks for the information about this link and how to vote.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Voted too (first said so in the other topic 'please vote thanks' ,my mistake) .

V