This gift would make RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON very happy :)

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Re: This gift would make RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON very happy :)

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I just voted for "Legend". I hope it will be released soon on DVD. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I believe, that would make Rick happy.
DUCKY

Post by DUCKY »

Thanks for voting, ladies. :)

For our hope that 'LEGEND" will be soon released to become reality, we have to vote and spread the news. So if you are on Twitter, Facebook, instagram or elsewhere please post the link. So as mamy Richard Dean Anderson fans as possible get to see it.

Voting Results

Unreleased Rank: 120th
Overall Rank: 598th
Season Set: 915 (99%)
Best of: 118 (13%)
Individual Episodes: 165 (18%)
Total Number of Voters: 924

Taken from: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/shows/Legen ... z3DW4puYAM

It's seven ranks lower than last time, which is a start.

In order to get Paramount to say "WOW LEGEND is really wanted out there" we need to drop from 120th to 20th.

Come on, vote. It only takes three mins. Spend three minutes of your time on Richard Dean Anderson and it can result in great birthday present.

Thanks

Ducky
'LEGEND' will be out on DVD. Thanks to everyone who helped to make this happen. :)

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

And we're on 116....... just a view more ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

Kti

Post by Kti »

Annelies wrote:And we're on 116....... just a view more ;)
:D :D :D Thank you for your unresting use, DUCKY :!: :!: :!:
Anne

Post by Anne »

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/shows/Legend/2709

932 votes! Can we get more???

Please keep reminding your friends and fellow friends ... I think this is a great way of reaching Paramount!
Karyyl

Post by Karyyl »

Voted (For season set)
Kti

Post by Kti »

Brought one friend to vote and she doesn't knows who RDA is!!! Thank you Jessi :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Kti on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Hope this will help . Many,many fans are eager to watch Legend on DVD.And it's very nice to see SO many people do the same thing to defend the same cause.It's comforting.And I hope it'll comfort him.
Thanks for him.I'm sure he will appreciate .
V
DUCKY

Post by DUCKY »

Well I also think, many many people want 'Legend' on DVD.

Problem is not very many people want to do something for it. They just want to it to be available in stores, so they can buy it or order online, but not many are willing to vote.

In the 10 days since posted the link here, on Gateworld, a MacGyver Facebook group, rdandersonfans yahoo group and tweeted like crazy, the number of votes went from 914 to 935.

Voting Results

Unreleased Rank: 115th
Overall Rank: 585th
Season Set: 926 (99%)
Best of: 123 (13%)
Individual Episodes: 169 (18%)
Total Number of Voters: 935

Taken from: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/shows/Legen ... z3E3OfkXN8

Now I didn't think we would get 100's of votes in 10 days but I thought we would at least get 86 to reach a total number of 1000.

Most of those 21 votes are from people on twitter. The others are from you lovely folks who answered to this thread. I should take this opportunity to say something profound - nothing comes to mind. :lol: Oh, wait except 'Thank you'.

I thought since this forum has 132 members we would get maybe around 25 votes from here.

Especially since it's a win/win situation, (Richard Dean Anderson gets a cool birthday gift and we all get Legend) I'm surprised not more people voted.

But as Jack would say "Where there is a will there is an or" (1969) or "It isn't over until the fat lady sings." (Don't know when he said it but it sounds like him. :lol: )

Where are all the folks who always wanted to give him a gift and say 'Thank you' for all the joy and fun he brought into their lives or/and helping them through difficult times? I have read so many cool stories here on the new forum already; in the Nostalgia thread but also in other ones.

Come on, campers rise and shine. This is it. This is your chance. Go for it.

Ducky

'LEGEND' will be out on DVD. Thanks to everyone who helped to make this happen. :)

Anne

Post by Anne »

My two cents...

I think part of the issue is that you have to register to the site and you can only vote with one e-mail address. I joined with two addresses now so I got two votes. But people aren't always eager to register to yet another website etc in order to vote. It's just an experience I made over the years. People want easy. Click a link and be done, no hassel with signing in, register, have another password to deal with etc.

However, this is THE website the studio will look at and take results seriously, so I'm going to keep throwing the link out there. And I have started to address the John DeLancie fans as well since he's having a huge part on the show, too. Not sure if that gives us more votes, but it might.

Crossing fingers!