About me!

Stoneridge

Re: About me!

Post by Stoneridge »

That's cool Claudia. I love teaching people things and I love sharing any knowledge that I can. My boss calls me a sponge, meaning in the nicest possible way as I yearn to learn new things and can be often heard mumbling "more input". Haha

Anybody want to hear more or are you all bored yet?
Clean/Green NZ
Take only photos, leave only footprints.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Stoneridge wrote:Incidentally I have a few actual events that have happened to me over time if anyone is interested enough to hear them, surprisingly although I don't really have anything to do with vehicles these all seem to be horse and truck related. Providing you don't find me boring that is. :)
Hi, Stoneridge - Tracy. Glad to read about your actual events in your life. This place is perfect for such retellings.
B
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Can anyone advise me on how to put a picture in here, I was going to show the house which I designed and helped to build. But I don't know how to out it here. TIA
Clean/Green NZ
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

If you have already saved it in your Images you can go in tinypic.com. I'm not sure if you have to register. Click on upload, browse and select the pic, resize if you want or leave it as "default", then click on upload and wait until you get four links. The second one is for forums, so just select it, copy and paste it here.
Before submitting you'd better use "preview" button, so you can check the size. Other people use photobucket, but I don't know about it.
I'm curious, I'll wait for the pic. ;)
Claudia
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Thank you so much, I will have a look, it's actually on my memory stick. This house if I can upload it was my absolute pride and joy. I cried for weeks when I lost it. That's another story for another time though. I will see if I can get it on here first. Thank you for the heads up!
Clean/Green NZ
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Clean/Green NZ
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Woo hoo did it, thank you so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Clean/Green NZ
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Stoneridge wrote:Image
Oh my, that's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
Star Gazer

Post by Star Gazer »

Stoneridge: If it's not an invasion of your privacy, I would love to see photographs of the inside of your home. It really is lovely, as is your garden. Karen
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Hi Karen, absolutely not an invasion at all, I'm generally not private about my achievements, I love to share. This house was designed by myself (alone) and was a feat for my team of builders as well as myself. Mainly due to the fact that nobody had ever built a real log cabin before so they were in new territory so to speak. I wanted something that would fit in with the country and not end up being city meets country. It ended up being something of a show home presentation for potential buyers wanting to use my builders. It was only small though, 65sqm excluding the wraparound deck and two bedrooms. The reason I built it was for myself and my then boyfriend, in hindsight though I guess it was mainly for myself as it was a dream I had that I was determined to turn into reality - which is something that I seem to always keep good on. This is another reason my friends and family call me Lady MacGyver. Haha. I'm constantly being told by people that they cannot do or even comprehend what I do, I just don't get that at all!
Clean/Green NZ