Dreaming about Richard

Caty

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by Caty »

It's a shame we can't tape our dreams, I would love to see your dreams and to show mine. ;)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

How do we get the real truth of who Richard really is and stop the lies about him? How do we as a group stop the ignorance?

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Well...I think we have a great forum here Philippa with truth and respect... If other people want to tell lies......Ignore them, turn your back.......We know better don't we?? We have the best fanfamily around here believe me ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

Caty

Post by Caty »

Philippa M wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:14 pm How do we get the real truth of who Richard really is and stop the lies about him? How do we as a group stop the ignorance?
Annelies wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:48 pm Well...I think we have a great forum here Philippa with truth and respect... If other people want to tell lies......Ignore them, turn your back.......We know better don't we?? We have the best fanfamily around here believe me ;)
I think, Lies is right.
You can trust Kate that she will correct every false suggestions postet here.
And whenever you talk to others, stand up for the truth and be proud to be a part of this great group.
"

(Buddha)
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Well outside this group of ours there are websites full of them, some i think snorting lines of cocaine about a foot long just before they post this garbage about people. Kate said to me in her letter that these monkeys have made no impact on Richard rep and for the most part they're just living in a world of delusions. Luckily there are alot of people just like us who see thru the crap.

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Philippa M wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:00 pm Well outside this group of ours there are websites full of them, some i think snorting lines of cocaine about a foot long just before they post this garbage about people. Kate said to me in her letter that these monkeys have made no impact on Richard rep and for the most part they're just living in a world of delusions. Luckily there are alot of people just like us who see thru the crap.
:lol: Believe me Philippa, some people don't need lines of cocaine for this... some even gossip for a living, but you know, as long as we know the truth and stand up for it and walk away we win and stand strong ;)

This topic is called dreaming about Richard.. Well I guess I was dreaming today or I saw Rick's double.... Really, the guy could be his twin, just wow :shock: !! I was cycling home from the citymall and he was walking across the street.. Ofcourse there was a difference, but only when I crossed by really close... It was really weird :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

CMac

Post by CMac »

His twin, huh? Gosh, how I wish there were more guys who looked like him - then I might have a chance... :oops:

Then again, it's probably better that there aren't more guys who look like him. That's what makes him unique and special. :)
Caty

Post by Caty »

Lies, did you asked for his name, his adress? ;)
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Whahahaa, I should have Caty :lol: :lol: :lol: I will when I bump in to him again...
CMac, totally agree with you.....But when there would be more like him, they would never ever peer with him ;) Sure of it
Lots of love,

Lies

Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

A few of these make up for it?