Dreaming about Richard

Post Reply
User avatar
Caty
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 pm
Location: Near the North Sea, Germany

Dreaming about Richard

Post by Caty » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:16 pm

We had this topic in the old forum and I HAVE TO post it again ...

As usual I only remember a very little bit of my dream, but last night I was working with Rick in a lab.
Rick was Jack and Jack in a lab, there is enough potential for a catastrophy ;)
Suddenly something happened in the chemical hood wile Jack stands in front of it. He looked at me and
then he fainted and broke down.
I just managed it to catch him, before he hit his head against the next cupboard.
When he was lying in my arms I couldn't resist. I kissed his forehead, his eyes, his nose and then
his lips and when I pulled a bit away he opened his eyes and smiled at me.
And then I woke up ... Image
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3208
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by Annelies » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 am

FANTASTIC DREAM Caty, to bad you woke up so soon, Thank you for opening the topic, I was thinking about it a few days ago, what a coincidence!! :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

User avatar
j-sky
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:45 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland, Europe, Earth

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by j-sky » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:13 am

Caty wrote:We had this topic in the old forum and I HAVE TO post it again ...

As usual I only remember a very little bit of my dream, but last night I was working with Rick in a lab.
Rick was Jack and Jack in a lab, there is enough potential for a catastrophy ;)
Suddenly something happened in the chemical hood wile Jack stands in front of it. He looked at me and
then he fainted and broke down.
I just managed it to catch him, before he hit his head against the next cupboard.
When he was lying in my arms I couldn't resist. I kissed his forehead, his eyes, his nose and then
his lips and when I pulled a bit away he opened his eyes and smiled at me.
And then I woke up ... Image
Oh Caty :D !
Really nice dream!

Like Lies, I was also thinking about this thread a couple of days ago ;) :D !
Thanks, Caty for sharing and starting this thread :) !

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3208
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by Annelies » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:13 pm

j-sky wrote:
Like Lies, I was also thinking about this thread a couple of days ago ;) :D !
:o :o :o :o :o Is this family also becoming telephatic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

User avatar
Kti
Posts: 889
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by Kti » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Caty wrote:We had this topic in the old forum and I HAVE TO post it again ...

As usual I only remember a very little bit of my dream, but last night I was working with Rick in a lab.
Rick was Jack and Jack in a lab, there is enough potential for a catastrophy ;)
Suddenly something happened in the chemical hood wile Jack stands in front of it. He looked at me and
then he fainted and broke down.
I just managed it to catch him, before he hit his head against the next cupboard.
When he was lying in my arms I couldn't resist. I kissed his forehead, his eyes, his nose and then
his lips and when I pulled a bit away he opened his eyes and smiled at me.
And then I woke up ... Image
When you wake up must have a big smile on your face caty :D !
A dream theme!
Personally, I prefer short daydreams. Here I'm the director.
If that is a reminder of REM phase with our hero, I'm not in it :cry: .

Only once somehow last weekend. We slept in the garden, it was awful hot in our gazebo and the frogs in our pond have croaked incessantly... Richard was Elliot from ET, but looked like Mac first to second season. MacElliot let the frogs free an I was the girl in the red skirt... :oops: that's all I can remember.

User avatar
Caty
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 pm
Location: Near the North Sea, Germany

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by Caty » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:04 pm

That's the problem with dreams, Kti, once you wake up, most of it disappeares into nothingness :cry: :cry:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)

User avatar
Caty
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 pm
Location: Near the North Sea, Germany

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by Caty » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Last night I was cuddling with Rick :oops:
Please, no jealousy! Only in my dream :(

He visited the institute I'm working at (I have no idea why) and a coworker, who is not popular among our people, caught him and talked to him all the time like he always does - a lot of words but only hot air. That jerk is so embarassing!
Then he was called to do some work and Rick turned to have a look in our dissection room, our eyes met and the same moment we liked each other. The following route through our institute I stayed at his side and introduced him to my coworkers and could tell him something profound of our work.
When we walked from one lab to the other the hallways were crowded with people and he stayed very close to me and occasionally put his arm around my shoulders. :oops:

OMG, if that ever happens in real life, I'm dying :oops:
That's all I remember, but I still feel the closeness, the warmth and the friendlyness.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 3772
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by bftlovesRDA » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Caty wrote:Last night I was cuddling with Rick :oops:
Please, no jealousy! Only in my dream :(

He visited the institute I'm working at (I have no idea why) and a coworker, who is not popular among our people, caught him and talked to him all the time like he always does - a lot of words but only hot air. That jerk is so embarassing!
Then he was called to do some work and Rick turned to have a look in our dissection room, our eyes met and the same moment we liked each other. The following route through our institute I stayed at his side and introduced him to my coworkers and could tell him something profound of our work.
When we walked from one lab to the other the hallways were crowded with people and he stayed very close to me and occasionally put his arm around my shoulders. :oops:

OMG, if that ever happens in real life, I'm dying :oops:
That's all I remember, but I still feel the closeness, the warmth and the friendlyness.
Hey Caty - a VERY nice dream.....thanks for telling it! Can only say - wouldn't it be nice to be true?
B

Jemster
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:08 am
Location: Four hours from Los Angeles, CA, USA

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by Jemster » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:04 pm

This one I had last night...

Don't know how I got there but I was at his house. Not his house in Malibu but in the woods. I drop something off and he invites me in. Both Wiley and April were there. April leaves (and she's calling Rick "Larry" which is the name of my actual boss at work) and all I remember is that after a bit (and Rick bending over in front of me trying to find something) Wiley walks me down to the pond out back and says, "I know you'll want to stay here for the entire day but we have a lot to do today so I think it's time to leave." I had the distinct feeling that she wanted to get her mom and dad back together and somehow I was jeopardizing that. Said my goodbyes to Rick, told him I'd see him soon and left.

Very innocent but very nice. :-)


Michelle

User avatar
j-sky
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:45 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland, Europe, Earth

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by j-sky » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Jemster wrote:This one I had last night...

Don't know how I got there but I was at his house. Not his house in Malibu but in the woods. I drop something off and he invites me in. Both Wiley and April were there. April leaves (and she's calling Rick "Larry" which is the name of my actual boss at work) and all I remember is that after a bit (and Rick bending over in front of me trying to find something) Wiley walks me down to the pond out back and says, "I know you'll want to stay here for the entire day but we have a lot to do today so I think it's time to leave." I had the distinct feeling that she wanted to get her mom and dad back together and somehow I was jeopardizing that. Said my goodbyes to Rick, told him I'd see him soon and left.

Very innocent but very nice. :-)


Michelle
Nice and interesting, Michelle :).
Funny that Rick and your boss got mixed ;) :D.

Thank you for sharing!

Post Reply