Dreaming about Richard

CMac

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by CMac »

Maybe so. ;) :oops: I seem to have a lot of dreams about him lately, which surprised me because for a while I was coming up empty. :( Sometimes he notices me, and sometimes he's engrossed in his own world. Either way, I don't mind - it's just nice to share my dreams with such pleasant company. :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I met him at a Con last night!! I went to the Con, didn't have a fridayticket only a Saturday ticket but just had to see if he was at the Con.. Through the people I saw him sitting at a table talking to someone.. I danced of happiness..he's here!! Then I noticed a sign saying actors and actresses are only here for one day, and only a view for 2 days. .. shocked...didn't have a ticket..what if Rick was only there today....tickets sold out.. Turned around and Rick stood there in the opening of the Con, wearing sunglasses watching at me like: you're here for me aren't you? Hard time trying not to gaze, walked towards him saying "wow...you're here" (really..I hope I won't say that when I have the privilege to meet him) he grabbed my hands and looked at me, sunglasses suddenly dissapeared ..I told him I came for him and told him I noticed the sign...asked him if he would be here tomorrow. Looked at him and he said he would be there whole saturday.. he held my hands firmly couldn't get them back and told him that I was glad. I didn't want to be brutal to ask him a signature while bumping into him like this, but if he wouldn't be there on saturday I might have tried.. He told me he could imagine but gave me the comfort that I would meet him again next day..
And then wooshh.....everything gone but a nice dream it was
Lots of love,

Lies

CMac

Post by CMac »

Okay, so this isn't an RDA dream per se, but I dreamed about MacGyver. At one point, I was MacGyver, which is weird but I have blonde hair so I guess it works, right? :lol:

Anyway, the dream also involved Jack Dalton. There was some intrigue and some bad guys were after him for some reason, so he was in disguise. He asked for MacGyver to come get him so they could drive somewhere. It was snowing and Mac was driving a dark colored pickup truck, supposedly since he needed to be incognito as well. I'm not sure where they were going - at one point they mentioned Gunnison, a small Colorado town where I went to college, but the details weren't entirely clear. I just felt a sense of urgency in their actions, and I felt like I was in the middle of an actual MacGyver episode. It was pretty cool! :D
Caty

Post by Caty »

WOW! Lies, that must have been amazing - although it's only in your dreams.
And wonderful, that you remember so much of it.
Usually the only thing I remember in the morning, that I HAD a dream with Rick at all, anything else comes to me only on very special occasions. :cry:

And beeing involved in a MacGyver episode must be quite cool, CMac! :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Just had the same thing Caty.. Woke up, remembered Rick, but how, when, what, thought it was Mac, but even that isn't sure...
Lots of love,

Lies

Caty

Post by Caty »

Annelies wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:31 am Just had the same thing Caty.. Woke up, remembered Rick, but how, when, what, thought it was Mac, but even that isn't sure...
It's a shame, sometimes I think there must be mad brain cells (if any at all ;) ) and they are in war with my conciousness.
Wait you little buggers, someday I'll catch you and you have to spell all those wonderfull dreams I had of Rick. Image
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Caty wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:55 pm
Annelies wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:31 am Just had the same thing Caty.. Woke up, remembered Rick, but how, when, what, thought it was Mac, but even that isn't sure...
It's a shame, sometimes I think there must be mad brain cells (if any at all ;) ) and they are in war with my conciousness.
Wait you little buggers, someday I'll catch you and you have to spell all those wonderfull dreams I had of Rick. Image
The only thing you need at that stage,ladies is... to meet him. There won't be any dreams anymore ... but just (good, great) memories. :) :oops:
Caty

Post by Caty »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:02 pm
The only thing you need at that stage,ladies is... to meet him. There won't be any dreams anymore ... but just (good, great) memories. :) :oops:
Although I really would like to have some memories of meeting Richard ... but ... no dreams anymore? ... Image

I don't think I could live without those dreams. :cry: :cry:
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Caty wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:31 pm
tvero80 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Although I really would like to have some memories of meeting Richard ... but ... no dreams anymore? ... Image

I don't think I could live without those dreams. :cry: :cry:
Hihihi me neither!!
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Sorry ,ladies... Memories AND dreams , if that's what you want . ;) But when you meet him ,you don't need to dream as much as before. That's what I meant . Some kind of fulfilment ,if you see what I mean. Imagination /fantasy is (partly?) replaced by reality.